The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well thats all you do Bodycount, you piss and moan. And like I said I will reserve my comments, because this is not the place for them.

Weekend update.

Walmart on Dunvale had no new Energon, but did have Alt Smokescreen.

Target on Main street, near the dome had Alternator Hound, but only one. I didnt buy it, so it might still be there.

Thats it.

Argggh, I went to that Target today and it was already gone :tfmad

But I did buy a Unicron for $14.00 :D

Tonight at Target on Highway 6 and FM 529 they had 2 Omega Supremes, and I only bought one, so there's still one there.

-Turbine

For Houstonians, it's not really a sighting, but kinda is :P

Anime Dave's World, located on Westheimer a few blocks from Montrose just got in Takara Reissue 14: Hound, and he's only $35 plus tax :clap

I'll be picking mine up today around 12:30.

-Turbine

PS: Oh, their website is www.animedavesworld.com and I think they have the full address on there if you need to get directions.

For Houstonians, it's not really a sighting, but kinda is :P

Anime Dave's World, located on Westheimer a few blocks from Montrose just got in Takara Reissue 14: Hound, and he's only $35 plus tax :clap

I'll be picking mine up today around 12:30.

-Turbine

PS: Oh, their website is www.animedavesworld.com and I think they have the full address on there if you need to get directions.

Does he still have droves of vintage G1 for sky high (and not actual worth) prices? I remember going there a few years back and they had lots of cool stuff but man...I would have had to be rich to buy some of those things back then.

Oh, and I found the energon saber (it rocks) and blaster in Mesquite at Target last night and I found Omega Supreme in Tyler at Target. I bought the only Omega they had.

Yeah, their G1 stuff is almost always overpriced, but they have the best deals on the reissues, especially if you're here and don't have to pay for shipping. I've gotten a few good deals there over the years, but most of their prices are high, typical of comic shops...

-Turbine

Yeah, I have yet to make it over there, especially since my office is on Montrose.

But Nan's Games and Comics too, have a few things, but their selection is pretty weak. Though they do have all the Trade paper backs, and comics, plus alot of other neat anime stuff.

Also Bedrock City on Westheimer has a good selection from time to time, moderately priced, and a good assortment of Anime DVD's and toys all around. But they have three locations now, so some of their selection has been moved. But they will call their other stores for you if you are looking for something.

Well I braved Target this morning to check for Omega Supreme and found him rather easily. Target on San Felipe had three of them, I picked up one, so there are still two there.

Remember this is Tax Free Weekend, so the stores are going to be packed.

Archived