The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

has anyone seen Leader Ironhide or HA Roadbuster yet in the DFW, TX area?

JasontheX found a bunch at a Costco the other day.

hopefully by the time i get back to Texas on the 26th, they'll have trickled out to the walmarts and other stores.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

North Texas Meetup yesterday was a blast! So many cool TFs to look at and play around with. A ton of great people too! Our next one is July 16th. A location has not been selected. I'll keep you all updated.

my GF went to a TJ Maxx by NE Mall and found a Grapple on saturday! she also mentioned Strafe was there but since it wasn't Grapple or Windcharger, she left it. I just got back into town but i'm probably going to head back there ands what they have as well as other Ross's and Marshals.

My Target had Warpath, Wheeljack and Thundercracker. South Cooper in Arlington.

That's good news. I finally got my Warpath from HTS last week.

I picked up an RTS Lugnut at the same TJ Maxx my GF picked up Grapple at. No Windchargers check! Has anyone seen HA Roadbuster at Target, TRU, or Walmart yet?

i need a windcharger and grapple, havent found anything in desoto yet

Archived