The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a toy sighting per se but we have a DFW meetup group started. We are meeting once a month (the third Saturday of the month). June will be our third meetup. We are trying to move it around the metroplex to give everyone a chance to have one close to them. Our next meetup is June 18th in Arlington at J Gilligans. People will be bringing parts of their collections to show off, sell or trade.

If your interested PM me or find me on Facebook...Garrett Randall.

By the way...anybody seen any Warpath or Wheeljack out there?

Not a toy sighting per se but we have a DFW meetup group started. We are meeting once a month (the third Saturday of the month). June will be our third meetup. We are trying to move it around the metroplex to give everyone a chance to have one close to them. Our next meetup is June 18th in Arlington at J Gilligans. People will be bringing parts of their collections to show off, sell or trade.

Am hearing rumours that the wave with TC, WJ and WP are thin on the ground because, yes- you guessed it. Movie figs crowdign everything out. So waiting years for a TC in the states tossed aside as they throw a bajillion more movie toys out there to warm the pegs. *sigh*

Further rumours are that these lots will instead turn up in places like Kohl's, and the like.

PS: What about Reveal the Sheild Grappel? Anyone?

If anyone is interested, TЯU in Allen has a bunch of the new DotM stuff. Saw leader sized Sentinel Prime and Bumble.

Still no sign of Thundercracker. Has ANYONE seen him?

Thundercracker is online kmart.com and hasbrotoyshop.

If anyone is interested, TЯU in Allen has a bunch of the new DotM stuff. Saw leader sized Sentinel Prime and Bumble.

Thundercracker is online kmart.com and hasbrotoyshop.

Sadly HTS shows out of stock and the one on Kmart is the DOTM T-C

Thanks though.

May have to puy at Entertainment Earth or BBTS and choke on the shipping

I saw one today at a target in Irving.

Sorry. I noticed you meant generations and not DOTM.

Am hearing rumours that the wave with TC, WJ and WP are thin on the ground because, yes- you guessed it. Movie figs crowdign everything out. So waiting years for a TC in the states tossed aside as they throw a bajillion more movie toys out there to warm the pegs. *sigh*

Further rumours are that these lots will instead turn up in places like Kohl's, and the like.

PS: What about Reveal the Sheild Grappel? Anyone?

The target near me in Euless is fairly light on generations. But they haven't put out a new case of generations in almost 2 months. I made my rounds yesterday and today from Hurst to Lewisville and Ive seen way too many Skullgrins and Thunderwings to coun at the targets and TRU's i checkedt. Walmarts are flooded with DOTM and I mean FLOODED. Your best bet for any RTS stuff is Ross and those kinds of stores. I'm on my way out of town for the month. Sure enough, Warpath with start showing up while I'm away.

Found DotM Laserbeak, Thundercracker and Nitro BB at Target in Euless at Glade and 121. Also there is a rumor that Windcharger was found at a Ross in CA for $5. Gonna hit the Ross stores tomorrow.

Also our North Texas TF Meetup group is gathering at J Gilligans in Arlington on June 18 from 5 to 9 PM. People are bringing figures to show off, sell and trade. I think we have about 10 to 15 people that will be there. PM me or find me on Facebook (Garrett Randall) if your interested in coming.

Found DotM Laserbeak, Thundercracker and Nitro BB at Target in Euless at Glade and 121. Also there is a rumor that Windcharger was found at a Ross in CA for $5. Gonna hit the Ross stores tomorrow.

Also our North Texas TF Meetup group is gathering at J Gilligans in Arlington on June 18 from 5 to 9 PM. People are bringing figures to show off, sell and trade. I think we have about 10 to 15 people that will be there. PM me or find me on Facebook (Garrett Randall) if your interested in coming.

Let us know what you find at Ross. My girlfriend was going to hit up some of the Ross stores in her area for me.

Any sign of Warpath yet?

I would love to come to the meet up but i'm on the road for the month. Maybe next month.

Archived