The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found EE Strongarm at the Target in Plano on 75 and Parker. Only one, and Offshoot wasn't there.

Interestingly, it wouldn't scan at the register, so they asked me what the price was. I didn't want to cheat my own company, so I told them the correct price, $6.99. For some reason they decided to give it to me for $5.99. I wasn't complaining.

The Target on Highway 6 near FM 529 had Energon Strongarm.

I saw him July 24th (yesterday at the time of writting this) but they only had one. No offshoot either, but atleast you know they are shipping to the area. Oh, and the Walmart next door had nothing new...

-Turbine

Bete Noire of the Allspark posts:

Date 7/26/04 Time 14:00 Store Target (off Lakeline Blvd) City Austin State Texas Country USA Notes: Only one Cliffjumper there. Just as ugly in person as in pictures. Still there.

He did not want him, but you guys might.

He also posted:

Date: 7/26/04 Time: 14:15 Store: Kohl's (Lakeline 620 Area) City: Austin State: Texas Country: USA Notes: One Offshoot there, but at $8.99, I let him stay there.

Bodycount I would say something about your Sh#$%y Comment, but this is not the place for it.

Houston Update.

Walmart on Kirkwood

Nothing new, Energon wave 1-3 plus saw a silverstreak an a E. Mirage that will still be there for a long time due to the damaged packaging, and damage to the toy itself.

Walmart on Dunvale

Energon Prime Roleplay blaster.

Target at Memorial City Mall

E. Wave 1-3

Thats all, will update again this weekend after the hunt.

Archived