The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I bought deluxe figures Blazemaster, Dead End, Jolt, and the Twins Ice Cream Truck today at Target in Temple!!!

Target on I-10 in the Heights had

Blazemaster, Jolt, Ice Cream Truck Twins, and Deadend.

Picked up Jolt, Twins, and Deadend, but they had plenty to pick from.

Also had a few mixmasters, megatrons, and stratospheres for anyone looking for those.

I stoped by both of those after 5pm on that same day and never saw them.... That suxxxxxx... Still can't find the ice cream truck...

Callin my fellow Texans...I've been looking for a while at ways to organize the local TF collectors here in the North Texas area. The easiest way I have found at the moment is through Facebook. I have a group started there "North Texas Transformer Collectors". feel free to join. I"m going to look further into other avenues to connect us as well.

Sounds like a plan! Count me in. I'm part of the D/FW GI Joe Collectors Club so let me know if I can help you out in anyway. E-mail me at milsteadslp@rocketmail.com if you need to reach me. Later.

• 2 weeks later...

Walmart on Kirkwood had the newest wave of the deluxe, Shadow scorpinoc, arcee, Gears, Ramjet and voyager Longhaul.

Target on Westheimer near dunvale had Classics reissue Bruticus. Lots of them. and HA Sideswipe.

TRU on Westheimer had devestator HA Sideswipe & BB

• 4 weeks later...

So I was at the Wal-Mart on George Bush and Coit and I saw these boxes labeled TRA best of deluxe and one that had Universe specials or something. After some quick knifery I found that the best of was nothing but movie deluxe figures we've already seen. The Universe one was Voyager Onslaught, Powerglide and whatever the Silverbolt redeco is called. They were in those new colors we saw a few months back and I was tempted to get the Powerglide but passed.

Archived