The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found a Jetfire at the Lewisville TRU. For various professional reasons, I can't join Facebook, but I'd love to join up. I tried something similar about three years ago, but nothing came of it. The Philly guys all have regualr meetups and swaps and it sounds awesome.

Although I'm farther North than most would like, I would be up for hosting if needs arose. I'll try to keep in touch here. If anyone wants, they can PM me for my phone number.

Na...your not that far for me. My In-laws live in Lewisville...right round the corner from Lewisville highschool. We're up there about once a week or so...TOday in fact we're heading up there for dinner.

I'll do my best to keep you informed.

Have you checked out that Comic Shop by the Target across the highway from the mall? What's their TF selection like? I keep meaning to get over there.

No TFs to speak of there. The owner doesn't particularly like to deal with toys. The previous owner did, but it was a massive and random inventory to keep up with, and it just isn't really Neal's bag, so he sold it when he bought the place. Good for comics and good customer service, but no reason to step through the door if you are only lookking for toys.

Target on I-10 in the Heights had

Blazemaster, Jolt, Ice Cream Truck Twins, and Deadend.

Picked up Jolt, Twins, and Deadend, but they had plenty to pick from.

Also had a few mixmasters, megatrons, and stratospheres for anyone looking for those.

• 2 weeks later...
Just saw. Devestator and a lot of new of the bumper smashing TF's at the Target on Belt Line and Plano rd in Richardson. I passed on the Devestator so there's still that one there

God...it really sucks being a TF fan in Arlington...nobody has ANYTHING!!! except for Jolt and that craptastic turd Devestator. Guess I'll have to pack me a lunch and go on an expedition to Plano.

Archived