The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

I've not see one Bruticus either, Looks like we're all back to hunting vice a set release date. By the way, thanks Clock. I went up to the Wal-Mart on Ohio adn 121 for that Jetfire. They had plenty there too. I'm just wondering what's up with the other stores in the area.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anybody seen any Target Exclusive "Bruticus" out there? Only one of the two exclusive combiners I want. I'm seeing tons of Superion here in Arlington...for anyone out there interested. Target on S. Cooper just restocked him. no interested myself but...

Plus I'll be down in the San Antonio area in a few weeks. any suggestions on places to look...other than the obvious Target Walmart etc. DO ya'll still have Kmarts down there?

Woo hoo found a Human Alliance Bumblebee hidden behind some stuff at the Wal-Mart on George Bush and Garland rd. This Bumblebee is awesome and worth it. Gotta do the leg mod on him so the wheels are one the outside but he's still awesome.

100_0801.jpg

Callin my fellow Texans...I've been looking for a while at ways to organize the local TF collectors here in the North Texas area. The easiest way I have found at the moment is through Facebook. I have a group started there "North Texas Transformer Collectors". feel free to join. I"m going to look further into other avenues to connect us as well.

anybody seen any Target Exclusive "Bruticus" out there? Only one of the two exclusive combiners I want. I'm seeing tons of Superion here in Arlington...for anyone out there interested. Target on S. Cooper just restocked him. no interested myself but...

Plus I'll be down in the San Antonio area in a few weeks. any suggestions on places to look...other than the obvious Target Walmart etc. DO ya'll still have Kmarts down there?

No K-marts anymore... and the combiners are out.... shit!

Callin my fellow Texans...I've been looking for a while at ways to organize the local TF collectors here in the North Texas area. The easiest way I have found at the moment is through Facebook. I have a group started there "North Texas Transformer Collectors". feel free to join. I"m going to look further into other avenues to connect us as well.

I joined, too. :thumb

Found a Jetfire at the Lewisville TRU. For various professional reasons, I can't join Facebook, but I'd love to join up. I tried something similar about three years ago, but nothing came of it. The Philly guys all have regualr meetups and swaps and it sounds awesome.

Although I'm farther North than most would like, I would be up for hosting if needs arose. I'll try to keep in touch here. If anyone wants, they can PM me for my phone number.

Archived