The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been looking around and found...

TRU on S. Cooper in Arlington...the new ROTF Halloween costumes for kids (WTF? This early?)

At Walmart in Kennedale...the new ROTF Bumblebee Mr. Potato Head and the ROTF toy Laptop.

Family Dollar and Big Lots must have gotten stock in from KB when they went out of business. They had shelves over flowing with old Universe releases of Energon and Cybertron figures. They were going for about $10. They also both had tons of the older universe ledgends class figures and Big Lots had a ton of the last wave of Robot Heroes for $7.

I know they are about to re-release him again but I picked up the Universe release of Energon Barricade for $10. Total impulse buy I know but I never got him and he's pretty damn cool. Looking forward to getting the rest of the team.

How're they?

I think they look cool. But I don't open and play with mine. I don't like Dirt Boss color. I am around fork lifts every day and I wish he had better colors. My favorite is RollBar. I found him and Ransack today. Ransack is cool too! I like Knock Out's colors also. He will catch your eyes.

ATTENTION ALL DALLAS/FT-WORTH TFans

WALLGREENS has ROTF figures, just came from their mins ago and cleaned them out..sorry( cedar hill) got sideswipe, sideways, depthcharge and knock out. they are hefty in price for scouts 10.99, and deluxes are 13.99, so if you want figs early this is the place :wave

Ramp it up North Texas!

I found the whole run of the first releases of ROTF at wally World in The Colony in the past hour. Nothing at the WM's on 121 & Ohio or off Springcreek & Coit though.

Leader Class Optimus Prime is just pure WIN!

Happy Hunting!

I went to an Austin Walmart and the TF section was tarped off, not selling anything til 5 PM and i went to another Wal mart and they didnt have anything set up at all. So I went to Target and picked up Leader class Prime, no problem.

Houston Fans

Walmart at Kirwood had

Sideways,

Bumblebee

Sideswipe

Demolisher

Prime

Screamer

Leader Prime

Leader Megs

Rollbar

knock out

dead end

Rampage

Ironhide

Bought Leader Megs and Prime, Rampage, Sideswipe, Rollbar, Knock Out, breakaway & deadend

Walmart on Dunvale

Had all the same but no Bumblebee

Plus the Legends Spring, Megs, Prime, Screamer

Bought legens Prime, Megs, Springer.

Havent seen soundwave anywhere

No Jetfire, but I did manage to find a Fallen and was able to pick up Dephtcharge, The WWII basics plane, soundwave, and legends jetfire.

Found a smokescreen at target, but passed. I stopped at 5 stores this morning, 3 out of 4 targets were just setting up the transformers display, the other one was picked over. The TRU on Westheimer looks like it had hosted one of the revenge events last night. It was pretty well picked over.

post-13963-1243712794_thumb.jpg

Okay here is what I found. At Toy's R Us the associate putting up the Transformers display went to the back and got me Wave 2 of the deluxe figures without revisions. The box says TRA MV2 DELUXE FIG ASST WV2 09. The box includes 2 Skids, 2 Wheelie, 2 Chromia, 1 Smokescreen, and 1 Deep Desert Brawl. I hope this helps!!

Archived