The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

I had 7 of the 8 ROF legends in my cart this evening. I took them all off the shelves and attempted the purchase. The associate confiscated all of them and took them to customer service. Then customer service flat out lied to me and told me they were recalled and I could not buy them.

ROF Legends I had:

Jetfire

Optimus Prime

Springer

Starscream

Sideswipe

Megatron

Ratchet

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one heard it, but we can certainly smell it! Whew! stinky!

Anywho, I'm planning on getting out tomorrow (have to, if I want to survive these allergies) so, I'll let ya'll know if I find anything neat.

Keep an eye out for Activators Dirge and Cliffjumper. I'm going nuts trying to find them!

I had 7 of the 8 ROF legends in my cart this evening. I took them all off the shelves and attempted the purchase. The associate confiscated all of them and took them to customer service. Then customer service flat out lied to me and told me they were recalled and I could not buy them.

ROF Legends I had:

Jetfire

Optimus Prime

Springer

Starscream

Sideswipe

Megatron

Ratchet

BEETCHES!

Just came from the Target on Belt Line and Plano Rd. They have the Transformer ROTF books out and I went by the toy section to find they had cleared all the Transformers Universe and Leader class Animated figure to a end cap on the back aisle. They had one Animated Ultra Magnus and 2 Bulkheads for 30 % off. Plus there were Countdowns and Onslaughts also marked down. In the Transformers section was a bunch on cartoon spider-man crap just taking up space. By the way, the adaptation, you may wanna just read it in the store before you buy it. No offense but it's kinda weak in my opinion.

Archived