The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

just came back for wallyworld off of 45 and louetta. they had boxes of TF2: leaders, voyagers, deluxes, basically all 1st wave stuff. oh and one note, the boxes had labels that said: do not put out on shelves till May 30th. I left them all. GO GET THEM!!!!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just came back for wallyworld off of 45 and louetta. they had boxes of TF2: leaders, voyagers, deluxes, basically all 1st wave stuff. oh and one note, the boxes had labels that said: do not put out on shelves till May 30th. I left them all. GO GET THEM!!!!!!

Nice!!! Going at lunch today in the Plano area to see if I can find any and if they will sell them!!!

I checked two WM's. Parker and Tollway, Coit and Bush and they had none. Talked to the toy dude at Coit and Bush and he said they have not even gotten them in.

Anybody else have any luck?

I checked two WM's. Parker and Tollway, Coit and Bush and they had none. Talked to the toy dude at Coit and Bush and he said they have not even gotten them in.

Anybody else have any luck?

I've been checking the WM on Parker/Tollway also along with the one on Ohio & 121 with the same luck, None. The Target on Preston in Frisco does have the robot heroes on the shelves though. I might hit up the WM in The Colony and Little Elm tonight or tomorrow.

The way I'm hearing boys is that even if we find em they employees won't sell them to us cause they come up on the register as do not sell. Any thoughts around this little problem?

It sounds like the deluxes are ringing up from what I have read and the voyagers don't. Will keep looking today and let you guys know.

The way I'm hearing boys is that even if we find em they employees won't sell them to us cause they come up on the register as do not sell. Any thoughts around this little problem?

Well, I was thinking what about using the the self-checkout lanes? Grab an Universe or Animated TF of equal value, ring it up twice and bag both. (Though, I'm not sure if that'll work. Wouldn't want anyone to get stopped for shop lifting if they get their receipt checked. :tflaugh )

So here is my story. It's much like the rest. The WM toy manager did pull them out from the back for me and let me pick what I wanted. Went up to the register and the deluxes and voyagers would not scan. (Thought about bringing animated deluxe and voyager to register but I thought if it was not worth getting into trouble and I did go to a self checkout) Told WM manager that the toy manager let me have them but by this time she had left for lunch so did not leave with any new toys. Just got off the phone with the toy manager and she said she is trying to figure out a way for me to get them out of the store without braking any rules. She said she would call me tomorrow.

Hey, there is always May 30th.

The ones I grabbed:

Deluxe:

Audi

Vett

Voyagers:

Steam shovel

SS

So here is my story. It's much like the rest. The WM toy manager did pull them out from the back for me and let me pick what I wanted. Went up to the register and the deluxes and voyagers would not scan. (Thought about bringing animated deluxe and voyager to register but I thought if it was not worth getting into trouble and I did go to a self checkout) Told WM manager that the toy manager let me have them but by this time she had left for lunch so did not leave with any new toys. Just got off the phone with the toy manager and she said she is trying to figure out a way for me to get them out of the store without braking any rules. She said she would call me tomorrow.

Hey, there is always May 30th.

The ones I grabbed:

Deluxe:

Audi

Vett

Voyagers:

Steam shovel

SS

I talked to the department managers at my 3 WM's and all said that they have TONS in the back but WILL NOT put them out till the 30th. One of them even said it could be a $5000 fine if they put them out early.

Ah well...I can wait. There aren't many of the new movie TF's I want anyways.

Archived