The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...so I'm contemplating putting together a North Texas TF Collectors Club. I'm thinking Monthly meetups to get together, show off collections, talk TF's, go to Cons etc. Maybe even eventually starting our own TF Con right here in our own back yard. There are just so many of us around here. If anyone is interested PM me and let's see if we can put something together.

So anyone going to the screening of Transformers with the trailer for part 2 tonight? I got an e-mail saying I was on the guest list so I'm going. Anyone else gonna come out and have a beer?

I REALLY want to go to this. Unfortunately I have work stuff tonight that is going to keep me from going. Let us know how it is.

You have any interest in A-kon?

So anyone going to the screening of Transformers with the trailer for part 2 tonight? I got an e-mail saying I was on the guest list so I'm going. Anyone else gonna come out and have a beer?

I REALLY want to go to this. Unfortunately I have work stuff tonight that is going to keep me from going. Let us know how it is.

Sure do, I'm volunteering this year. Should be a good time.

Well I plan on being there so I'll look for ya. I've never been actually. How are the pickings as far as TFs? I've heard their pretty good.

Well I plan on being there so I'll look for ya. I've never been actually. How are the pickings as far as TFs? I've heard their pretty good.

When I went a few years back, I scored a Beast Wars Neo Longrack, some Kabaya Superlink candy kits, and some Minicon booster packs. Spotted a Cyberbeast (the Waspinator one, I think. Dirgun?), for cheap but passed it up cause I thought I'd already spent too much that weekend and wanted to save. (Been kickin' myself since, heh.)

I won't be going this year, so ya'll have fun in my place, 'kay? :thumb

Archived