The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Anyone in San Antonio with a Costco membership willing to get one of the Optimus and Crumplezone 2-packs for me? I've got a Sam's membership if anyone wants a favor-swap for the 5-pack, whenever it shows up...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone in San Antonio with a Costco membership willing to get one of the Optimus and Crumplezone 2-packs for me? I've got a Sam's membership if anyone wants a favor-swap for the 5-pack, whenever it shows up...

You might have better luck starting a thread in the "End Cap" forum.

I know, but the discussion was Costco-heavy, so I threw my hat in.

FYI, for the ones in the Plano/Allen/McKinney area- the new TЯU in north Allen has opened. Looks like it opened in the last week or so. It's bigger than the one in Plano that closed.

There are about 20 each of Leader class Bulkhead and Megatron NO Magnus. They're all a couple bucks o maybe five off too. Supreme Prime was 42 bucks. Had a bunch of Unicron too. Plenty of Swoop and Sentinel Prime for those having trouble finding them.

Universe up through the wave that includes Galvatron and Acid Storm.

Enjoy!

Archived