The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

No Ironhide at 75/Spring Creek??

I found Sideswipe and Silverstreak at the 'Mart on Marsh and George Bush in uh, I think Caroltyn.

I haven't heard anyone around here finding IronHide. Only Swipe and Streak

I did forget to mention there's half a dozen Unicrons at TЯU on 75 near Walnut Hill in Dallas.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found Sideswipe and Silverstreak at the 'Mart on Marsh and George Bush in uh, I think Caroltyn.

I did forget to mention there's half a dozen Unicrons at TЯU on 75 near Walnut Hill in Dallas.

I found Ironhide at the wal-mart on Park & the tollway in Plano this morning.

I found Ironhide at the wal-mart on Park & the tollway in Plano this morning.

I came back from there and they were totally wiped out of everything. :( From what I understand, Ironhide is shortpacked for some reason, so that would explain all the Sideswipe's and Silverstreaks and no Ironhides.

Just a heads up, but Hasbrotoyshop.com is running a new promo, and its a damn good deal. Enter the code Fall20 during checkout to receive 20% off and free shipping! All three of the new wave deluxes are in stock, I just got my Ironhide for $8.65. (You may have to search to get IH's listing, he didn't come up on the TFU deluxe page for some reason.) Not all items work for this, I tried to get SDCC Nemesis Prime with the code, and it doesn't work. Pre-ordering the Special Editions due out in December also does not seem to work.

Got a Silverstreak at Walmart on Harwood and Precinct Line in Hurst today. That's all they had though. No Sideswipes or Ironhides. I may go out a bit later and look elsewhere.

Also the TRU in Hurst had some Unicrons. I've already got an older Armada one so I'm passing. They had three though. Someone had cut the plastic on the front and stolen the Minicon out of one of them though. That made no sense to me.

Got a Silverstreak at Walmart on Harwood and Precinct Line in Hurst today. That's all they had though. No Sideswipes or Ironhides. I may go out a bit later and look elsewhere.

Also the TRU in Hurst had some Unicrons. I've already got an older Armada one so I'm passing. They had three though. Someone had cut the plastic on the front and stolen the Minicon out of one of them though. That made no sense to me.

I found that hitting wally-worlds real early in the mornings help(they usually just finished the toy stocking about 5-7am), especially on weekdays. I've also come across several people who say that the stockers there tend to bulk up on Thursday mornings for the weekend and I *think* Monday mornings for the beginning of the week. But don't hold me to that. Hope that helps!

That's weak. People cracking packages open to yank things out of it.. :finger

:tfpuke I picked up Universe Deluxe Ironhide, Sideswipe, Silverstreak, Animated Deluxe Sentinal Prime, Elite Guard Bumblebee, and Swoop at the Temple Walmart this morning. I found Universe Voyager Treadbolt at Harker Heights Walmart. I also picked up Universe Ultra Storm Cloud at Belton Walmart.

Archived