The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Went to WM off Ohio and 121 in Frisco hoping to find Animated Ultra Mag, no luck.

But I did find almost everything under the sun.

They had tons of wave 1 and 2 animated deluxe and some wave 3. No wave 4.

Lots of Voyager Optimus and Blitzwing animated.

Lots of BB three pack

Exclusive repaints movie deluxe (lots of each)

Voyager movie class

They really had a lot of each. Most were on the aisle blue box things.

One Silverbolt.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Well cross the TЯU off 75 at Parker in Plano off your lists.

I didn't expect it to go this fast but they are WIPED OUT. It's only been about 3 weeks since they started that sale and we saw they were up to 30-50 range now. Went in with my boys, all TF, Lego, GI Joe gone. The workers said it wasn't shipped off either, it got bought out bigtime in the last 6 days or so.

So that's it until the new one opens in North Allen

Well cross the TЯU off 75 at Parker in Plano off your lists.

I didn't expect it to go this fast but they are WIPED OUT. It's only been about 3 weeks since they started that sale and we saw they were up to 30-50 range now. Went in with my boys, all TF, Lego, GI Joe gone. The workers said it wasn't shipped off either, it got bought out bigtime in the last 6 days or so.

So that's it until the new one opens in North Allen

WOW! That's crazy. I went in there the day after you posted they were closing and the store was full of toys. Not a lot of TF but tons of Legos and Star Wars.

Do you know when the new TRU is opening in Allen?

Yeah I know, insane.

I expected them to take til Oct to wind down. Figured I'd get some spare Deluxes for 30% off and the buy 2 get 1 free thing.

Nothing.

I don't know when the new one opens for sure, I know some shops in that new locale open in time for Christmas, some not til Spring.

Hey all,

I was out hunting early this AM at a couple of wal-marts. The first wally world in Plano @ Springcreek and Coit had a good selection of all the current deluxe fig's priced at 7.77, and the shelves were pretty well stocked with other selections too at 5am. The other wal-mart on 121 and Main in The Colony looked just as good and priced the same. They also had a huge stock of them up front near the entrance too!

I'm guessing they are dropping prices so they can clear stock for upcoming holiday rush/new stock.

Good luck hunters and gatherers! :thumb

Archived