The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Hmmm, wierd that KB had unicron at 24.99 and also both optimus from armada for the same price armada optimus should be at 19.99. Here's hoping. :roll

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard that Wave 4 is out at Walmart in Houston, can some one from that area confirm please, and did you get the kicker figure in the set and which fig is the rumored GIJoe kicker or the Microman version but better plastic.. reviews plz!

I found the repaint of strongarm and the repaint of signal flare but that is all that has surfaced so far. Was out of town this past weekend, but will be back on the hunt this upcoming weekend, will post my findings, if there are any.

But havent seen anything on the kicker figure yet.

I've heard that Wave 4 is out at Walmart in Houston, can some one from that area confirm please, and did you get the kicker figure in the set and which fig is the rumored GIJoe kicker or the Microman version but better plastic.. reviews plz!

Kicker hasn't even been previewed yet...he won't be released until August or later.

I went to HEB to buy milk and strolled thru the toy aisle and there was arcee I finally got her. Even better was when the clerk scanned arcee it didn't show up. He asked me how much did I see it for. I told him i think 4.99. I should have told him 3.99 or something less. :clap

Walmart at Highway 6 and FM 529 Had two Silverstreaks tonight, 6/30/04, and I only bought one of them. They were both Ride-Hand Drive.

-Turbine

anything showing up in Corpus Christi? i have a friend that lives here that is willing to send me some stuff, but it seems that everything in texas is showing up in Houston. well here's hoping C.C gets them soon.

Archived