The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Just got back from Walmart in Belton, Texas and they have all the new Walmart Exclusives. I bought CRANKCASE, BREAKAWAY, BIG DADDY, FRACTURE, DIVEBOMB, GRINDCORE, and THE LEGACY OF BUMBLEBEE. They Have Plenty left.:tflaugh

They also have a display box with Voyager Animated Blitzwing, Grimlock, and a few others. I put pics of the Walmart Exclusives in my Gallery.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got back from Walmart in Belton, Texas and they have all the new Walmart Exclusives. I bought CRANKCASE, BREAKAWAY, BIG DADDY, FRACTURE, DIVEBOMB, GRINDCORE, and THE LEGACY OF BUMBLEBEE. They Have Plenty left.:tflaugh

They also have a display box with Voyager Animated Blitzwing, Grimlock, and a few others. I put pics of the Walmart Exclusives in my Gallery.

Walmart in Pasadena, Texas on Fairmont has them all as well.

I just bought Animated Blitzwing and Movie Big Daddy!

Found loads of Blitzing and Wave 1, 2, 3 deluxe animated at WM off Coit and Spring Creek.

Found Sentinel Prime, Swoop, and Elite BB at WM off Park and Tollway. Bought the only ones.

Found The Legacy of BB at WM off Spring Creek and 75. They had tons!

There were two Elite BB at Target off Park and Tollway left.

Pretty good weekend!!!

GRRRRR...MORE new cool stuff coming out!!! I have to wait till next month though. I should be getting my City Commander and Henkei TC soon. Will post pics as soon as I get them.

Anybody find an Ultra Magnus out there yet?!?! What is up with this figure?!?!?!

WM off Tollway and Belt Line has 3 pack of BB, the WM exclusive repaints, $35 for UBB. It looked like they either just put them out or restocked. They also had tons of Voyager Movies. All of these are on those big aisle box things. (Where Prestonwood Mall use to be)

Got kind of an oddball update.

WM on Midway just north of 635 in Dallas has the following:

At least half a dozen Ani Blitzwings, Voyager Optimus, etc.

Dozens of wave 3 Deluxes.

Jazz, Houd, G2 Megs lil universe legends guys

and in an aisle some 20 yards away an island that had WalMArt exclusives including a female decepticon called Fracture or Faultline or something, based on the Classics Mirage figure, same head, different face. Never heard that one even existed.

Archived