The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Same true for the TRU in Dallas on Central

Anyone know if Frisco still has any?

When I was there over the weekend they didn't have any. Not sure about now.

Well I was talking with my Mother-in-law...she works at Walmart. She said that all the DFW Walmarts trucks come from the distribution center in Sanger. We're kinda thinking that maybe the area distribution center just doesn't have them yet. She said she can't go in the back to check the stock because of teh way they store everything wrapped up and on pallets.

Anyways It's getting kinda tiresome really. I wish they would get something in.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was talking with my Mother-in-law...she works at Walmart. She said that all the DFW Walmarts trucks come from the distribution center in Sanger. We're kinda thinking that maybe the area distribution center just doesn't have them yet. She said she can't go in the back to check the stock because of teh way they store everything wrapped up and on pallets.

I am right there with you. I gave up and ordered wave 3 and leaders for animated off www.bigbadtoystore.com. I have been looking all over Plano and Frisco area and no new waves. I keep seeing on the forms people from Cali, NY, Colorado, and Ohio they are finding wave 3 and leaders class. Just my 2 cents.

I am right there with you. I gave up and ordered wave 3 and leaders for animated off www.bigbadtoystore.com. I have been looking all over Plano and Frisco area and no new waves. I keep seeing on the forms people from Cali, NY, Colorado, and Ohio they are finding wave 3 and leaders class. Just my 2 cents.

I neglected to say that my buddy down in Belton found the new deluxe and leader class Animated at the Walmarts down there. Not worth the gas though. I'll just wait.

Picked up Roll Out Command Optimus Prime, Snarl, and Soundwave at the Wal-mart on Bandera Road and Mainland in San Antonio a few minutes ago. One Prime left, one Soundwave left, and I got the last Snarl.

I went out looking for wave 3 deluxes - no luck :tfsad

BUT, the Toys R Us on Westheimer in Houston had 3 each of Leader Megatron and Bulkhead. I grabbed up one of each, as of about 3pm today. The Target and Walmart nearby had nothing of interest.

WOO HOO...Finally!! Walmart on Eastchase in Ft. Worth AND Walmart on Randol Mill in Arlington had Wave 3 Deluxe figures!!! Not many. I got the last ones of all four that they had but...it was nice to finally see them on the shelf.

Archived