The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I stumbled across 3 Lugnuts at the Wal-Mart on S.E. Military (at Brooks City-Base) in San Antonio. Still no Grimlock...

You guys are making me nervous and wanting to spend money I dont have to grab the Grimmies I see here.

I love weird distribution patterns...

I just don't think any have made their way here yet. eBay has no Grimlocks in the San Antonio area...

Walmart on S.Cooper and I-20 in Arlington FINALLY put their Animated figs out. I had to hunt for them though. They are NOT ont he toy aisle! They are in the next section over...the seasonal Aisle?!?! They were on an aisle with ceramic garden gnomes, statues, and water guns.

Anyways I was able to get a Lugnut. Still havn't found Grimlock yet. My B-day is in a couple of weeks and I think my Wife ordered Grimlock for me from Amazon.

SO now it's just time to wait till July and the next round of Animated figs and Classics...Granted I wish September would get here already so my City Commander and Henkei TC would arrive on my doorstep. I'm supposed to get my Prime sword this month.

TRU on South Main in Houston in the same shopping center as one of the last remaining ORIGINAL Antoines Sandwhich shops, oh and its by the dome and shot too.

Had the first wave of Transformers Animated

Bumblebee

Cybertron Prime

Prowl

Lockdown

Bulkhead

Cybertron Megs

Starscream

and the Prime & Megs two pack.

Also they have lots and I do mean lots of Cybertron Jetfire and Starsaber Repaints from the movie line. All the new Robot Heroes Movie figs, alot of older deluxes, and some incinerators.

And over on the Star Wars line they have one Millenium Falcon transformer and three death stars.

Just found me a Voyager Optimus Prime at the Target on SW Military in San Antonio...

Thanks for that DK. Prowl still escapes me but I'm sure I'll run across him. Keeping my eyes peeled for a voyager Prime in the meantime.

Yeah...same here...was at the STarget at 3040/Hebron and I-35 in Lewisville on Monday. They were JUST starting to put out their animated figures (Oh and their Deep Space Starscreams...he had like 3 cases of those). The only Animated the guy had to put out though were Lugnut and Grimlock. He was pretty nice though and opened the boxes to see if any of them had a Voyager Prime.

I tell you though that the FIRST thing I'm doing is making him a new axe!! The one he comes with looks like poop.

Archived