The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

College Station Walmart has an endcap with all sighted animated Voyagers (Bulkhead, Starscream, Megatron, Grimlock, and Lugnutz) and the Battle Begins DVD 2 packs. They were unloading a pallet around 11:30am this morning, and the pallet had at least 2-3 cases of animated wave 2 deluxes. The wave 2 deluxe case assortment is:

Blackarachnia X 2

Bumblebee X 1

Cybertron Mode Optimus Prime X 1

Lockdown X 1

Prowl X 1

Ratchet X 2

Bryan Walmart has 1 Lockdown, 2 Blackarachnias, and 2 Ratchets on the pegs by the movie toys.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK...Finally...

Walmart at Eastchase and I-30 in Fort Worth had an end cap full this morning. They had everything but Grimlock and Bumblebee...well they had ONE Bumblebee but I got him. Still looking for the Grimlock though. I've exhausted my search for today. I'll get back out tomarrow. All other Arlington, HEB, and Kennedale Walmarts have nada.

For my fellow Houston dwellers,

Wal-mart next to Katy Mills Mall has nothing (Animated wise that is. They had Salvage, Premum Barricade, Jungle Bonecrusher, and a few older Robot Heroes)

And the Wal-mart at Fry Rd near I-10 has nothing. I asked a guy about the street date and he said that some one tried to put them out earlier but they were quickly put back.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Walmart at Kirkwood had all the new animated toys, but no grim or the blue plane.

Walmart at Dunvale had everything from the animated line, but the displays are broken up into two parts, so you have to kinda search for the ]voyager class figures. Both are on endcaps.

Thanks Dufftrix :D

I just ran by the Dunvale Walmart and grabbed on each of everything !!! And they had plenty left when I left.

Walmart at Kirkwood had all the new animated toys, but no grim or the blue plane.

Walmart at Dunvale had everything from the animated line, but the displays are broken up into two parts, so you have to kinda search for the ]voyager class figures. Both are on endcaps.

Thanks Dufftrix :D

I just ran by the Dunvale Walmart and grabbed on each of everything !!! And they had plenty left when I left.

Thanks Snape, Its been a while since there has been anything worth picking up.

I am kicking myself for not picking up the Cybertron prime, but I did find Lugnutz and Grimlock.

Just went to the Kirkwood/Westheimer wal-mart. They had lots of deluxes (Bumblebee, Prowl, Black Arachnia, Ratchet, Lockdown, Cybertron Prime), as well as Bulkhead (voyager) and the DVD 2 pack thing.

Sadly, due to anime convention and dental bills I only walked away with the DVD 2 pack. I was really hoping they'd have that legacy of Bumblebee thing too...

Thanks for the tip 2 Hours Long. I was begining to think that animated toys being out was a dirty lie.

Man, Grimlock still eludes me...I haven't seen him anywhere in San Antonio...

Seen the two pack of Optimus and Megatron at Walmart, along with the deluxe figures... I picked up the two pack.

BTW it was Walmart at Dezavala rd and IH10.

So I stumbled across 3 Lugnuts at the Wal-Mart on S.E. Military (at Brooks City-Base) in San Antonio. Still no Grimlock...

Archived