The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Well if I havn't found anything by this weekend here in the DFW area...I may just head down there.

Good luck, guys. It seems like a haphazard release...but this Wal-Mart has a recent trend of leaking stuff out before the other stores in town. They had Dark Knight toys a good two weeks before anyone else did, and now these Animated toys (with an end cap!) show up crammed on the shelves...

only a 4hr drive from where im am.....damnit!!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRU on South Main near the Astrodome had Movie repaints of Jetfire and Starsaber along with alot of the other transformers movie toys, no premiums though.

Also they had a few of the milenium falcons and deathstar transformers as well.

EVERYONE IN TEXAS...just go to walmart today :animated should be there!!

EVERYONE IN TEXAS...just go to walmart today :animated should be there!!

Well I hit 3 and they had nothing. BUT...the good news...I went to STarget in Grandprairie on 360. I got 2 Deep Space Starscreams and Dispensor. It was the last RHDispensor but they had about 20 to 30 of the SScreams.

No Voyager Primes whatsoever. I've seen everything BUT Grimlock, which sucks.

Try the wal-Mart on 635 and LBJ, tons of voyagers there. I'm still trying to find a Prowl.

it had ONE Prowl cycle there today. In the actual aisle, not the two endcaps.

One encap has nothing but voyagers, and is in the back- has grim, bulk, megs and screamer

For the folks in the Texoma area, The new Wal-Mart on Greenbriar in Wichita Falls has the Voyager Animated (Starscream, Bulkhead, Cyb. Megatron, Lugnut, Grimlock and Battle Begins 2-pak) figures, and when I left (roughly 2 hrs ago) they had 2 Ratchets, a Lockdown, a Bumblebee, and a Black Arachnia.

The Wal-Mart on Airport Rd near Sheppard just had Starscream, Bulkhead, Cybertron Megatron and the Battle Begins 2-pak Voyagers.

Aoi

Walmart at Kirkwood had all the new animated toys, but no grim or the blue plane.

Walmart at Dunvale had everything from the animated line, but the displays are broken up into two parts, so you have to kinda search for the ]voyager class figures. Both are on endcaps.

Archived