The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

hey DK that Premium BB is around but man is it hard to find. I saw one and bought it at the Wal-Mart on Midway and 635. On another note a few weeks ago I noticed Anime Pop om Midway and Belt Line has a moved to the store across the parking lot and now carries some Encore figures. saw a Prime, Megs, Starscream and Soundwave there.

Cool...I havn't been to Anime Pop in quite a while. Last time I went there they had crap for TF's.

I'll keep looking. I hit all my usual Walmarts, Targets, and the TRUS this past weekend and havn't found one. Wierd thing is it doesn't look like BBTS or any of the other online options are selling him either. I'm finding alot of Premium Blackouts, Primes and Megs. I may get a megs, I think I'de rather just get the sword part of the prime and not buy a whole nother one. I already ordered one of those Classic Ultra Magnus armor sets so I kinda blew my TF budget for the month anyway.

I need to probably head out and check some other areas I don't usually shop in.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WOO HOO..finally got a Premium BB at Walmart in Lewisville today!! It's the only one they had though. SO nothing new on the sightings end really.

....sigh

Was hoping this was a sighting of animated TFs

NO sorry...especially not at Walmart. They are rather fire exit about their release dates on new figures. NOW I am fixing to head out to one of my favorite Targets to shop at that has a track record for putting stuff out early. They had the first wave of movie figs out almost a month early. I'm not saying that they WILL do this with Animated but I've been pretty lucky here before. Will let you know what I find, if anything. :schin

Just got back home with some TF:Animated toys...they were at the Wal-Mart on Bandera and Mainland in San Antonio...had the Battle Begins 2 pack, Bulkhead, Starscream, a Megatron, and all of the Deluxes, it seemed...

Yay! Let's go south! *Hops in car* Who's coming with me?! ....and driving?

Thanks for the sighting, Jerrod. I'll know to keep an eye out at my local shops, now.

Aoi

Well if I havn't found anything by this weekend here in the DFW area...I may just head down there.

Good luck, guys. It seems like a haphazard release...but this Wal-Mart has a recent trend of leaking stuff out before the other stores in town. They had Dark Knight toys a good two weeks before anyone else did, and now these Animated toys (with an end cap!) show up crammed on the shelves...

Archived