The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

well I was at the Target on South Cooper in Arligton last night and they had some new Target exclusive deluxe figures. Just some repaints with some details in an electric light blue. I'm still not buying any movie repaints though. They've milked the movie line for all it's worse. Wish they would just start putting the animated figures out.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last friday at the Target at Crossroads mall, I say premier edition figure- Ironhide. didn't get it but they're out in SA.

• 4 weeks later...

Havent had much to report in Houston lately, but here is atleast something.

TRU on South main had one Movie Jetfire Repaint (Bought it)

Target on 290 had premium Ironhide and Blackout

Walmart on Dunlavy had repaints of the plane drone, and bonecrusher.

Well I stopped by the Walmart on Eastchase in Fort Worth today. They had a TON of Stealth BB's as well as 3 each of Premium Jazz and Barricade.

I decided a while back that I would NOT buy any repaints of the movie line. I havn't bought ANYTHING since August. Today I gave in. I couldn't resist and walked out with a Stealth BB, and 1 each of the Premium Jazz and Barricades. I also decided that when I find a Premium BB I will go ahead and buy that one too. I really do like the paint jobs. It's one thing to see these figures online but when you see it in person it looks just 100 times better.

Also there is a brand new Walmart opening in Kennedale in a week or so. I'm sure they will have a fresh supply of figures to pick through.

Walmart in Lewisville on 3040 and 121 had a Premium Blackout, Premium Ironhide, 3 Concept BB's and 1 concept Cliffjumper. I picked up the Ironhide...The Blackout box was all torn to hell, I've got concept BB and have no interest in getting t he cliffjumper.

Anybody know when the Premium BB is coming out?

The new Walmart in Kennedale opened today. I stopped by. They pretty much emptied the warehouse of older movie figs. They had probably 6 Junker BBs. Nothing all that fantastic.

Granted it was kinda nice to see a Walmart when it's actually CLEAN and TIDY for a change. I give it a week before the place is torn to shreds though.

Granted it was kinda nice to see a Walmart when it's actually CLEAN and TIDY for a change. I give it a week before the place is torn to shreds though.

That is so true. My GF tells me how nice the ones in Waco are compared to Houston, and they are indeed nicer, cleaner, and better organized, but its like being the smartest kid with down syndrome.

Anyway, Walmart on Kirkwood had

4 Deluxe stealth BB's

a couple of premium ironhides (bought one but there were a couple left)

one premium blackout

A bunch of incinerators

Some G1 Primes

and all the current deluxes.

• 2 weeks later...
So.... still no animated TF's in TX ANYWHERE?

:-(

Nope...I keep watching one particular Target near me that had the movie figures out almost a month early. Ya never know. They might, slim chance as it may be, just do that again with Animated.

hey DK that Premium BB is around but man is it hard to find. I saw one and bought it at the Wal-Mart on Midway and 635. On another note a few weeks ago I noticed Anime Pop om Midway and Belt Line has a moved to the store across the parking lot and now carries some Encore figures. saw a Prime, Megs, Starscream and Soundwave there.

Archived