The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

walmart on I35 in lancaster has Lots of cliffjumpers, landmines, first strike optimus, offroad ironhides, camshafts, ratchets, starscreams, camo brawls, barricades.

Not that I'm collecting them or anything but....I saw 3 Movie Cliffjumpers and several Landmines at the Super Target on South Cooper and Arbrook in Arlington last night.

*sigh* this is going to be a long spring...wish they would just put the Animated figures out already.

PS...I'm in the market for a G1 Razorclaw. Preferably complete. If anyone has a line on one PM me.

PSS...It's not Transformers related but I'm looking for any of the re-release Corgi dicast Bond cars. I found the Aston Martin DB5 at a Wallgreens the other night but they have both of the Lotus and...well I can't remember the rest. Anyways if you see one PM me on that too. In the DFW area that is. If your near Waco or Austin too. I got peepz down there I can put into motion to get them.

Not that I'm collecting them or anything but....I saw 3 Movie Cliffjumpers and several Landmines at the Super Target on South Cooper and Arbrook in Arlington last night.

*sigh* this is going to be a long spring...wish they would just put the Animated figures out already.

PS...I'm in the market for a G1 Razorclaw. Preferably complete. If anyone has a line on one PM me.

PSS...It's not Transformers related but I'm looking for any of the re-release Corgi dicast Bond cars. I found the Aston Martin DB5 at a Wallgreens the other night but they have both of the Lotus and...well I can't remember the rest. Anyways if you see one PM me on that too. In the DFW area that is. If your near Waco or Austin too. I got peepz down there I can put into motion to get them.

i was at walgreens in houston last night. they had a white lotus, red lotus with a ski rack, a green car (i think that was the aston martin), and one other...i think a black one. i'd be happy to help you out at cost if need be.

Walmart on Dezavala rd, has Stockade and Overcast now.... didn't buy them cause they had both Ratchet(original) and Starscream... So I got them instead!

i was at walgreens in houston last night. they had a white lotus, red lotus with a ski rack, a green car (i think that was the aston martin), and one other...i think a black one. i'd be happy to help you out at cost if need be.

I meant to get back with you a couple of days ago...I went in to get a prescription on Saturday and found that Walgreens had restocked! I got all the classic bond cars. Didn't much care for the more recent Pierce Brosnin Bond cars they had. The Gold Finger car is great and comes with a little scale Odd Job to boot!

The Bryan Super Walmart has an endcap with the exclusive deluxes. I was able to get my set easy. The store also has plenty of the Robot Heroes movie 5 packs on an island with movie voyager figures.

• 1 month later...

This isn't a toy sighting...however it is a Transformer related sighting and was pretty cool.

I was at the Mavs game Wednesday night. They were beating the heck out of the Warriors. Anyways at the beginning of the game they played a short video that was a redone opening, in CG, of the G1 cartoon opening. There were some words changed in the theme to fit with the Mavericks. Anyways they had Terry jumping into the air and transforming into a jet, Nowitzki was a Semi (looked like Movie Prime but in Mavs colors), Howard was a white Corvette, There was a green tank but I can't remember who that one turned into nor can I remember what vehicle Kidd transformed into. Anyways I'm keeping an eye out on Youtube for it. Sometimes they post these videos and parodies they do. If they do I'll send a link.

Granted if your a Mavs fan and get the chance to go to a home game anytime soon....keep an eye out for it.

Archived