The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Damn San Antonio doesn't have shiate! I may start corrspondence with other texans about my missing TF'S from the movie.

I still need-

Voyager- Starscream, Ratchet(non Rescue version)

Deluxe- Jazz(an not the final battle version)

No joke. I'm in SA too, and stuff is scarce. I'm glad I finally found First Strike Prime at a toy show last week for a reasonable price...

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn San Antonio doesn't have shiate! I may start corrspondence with other texans about my missing TF'S from the movie.

I still need-

No joke. I'm in SA too, and stuff is scarce. I'm glad I finally found First Strike Prime at a toy show last week for a reasonable price...

No crap, I've not seen anything down here... BTW your sig, its Zeo Ranger 5 Red!

I still need-

No crap, I've not seen anything down here... BTW your sig, its Zeo Ranger 5 Red!

Oh yes! Zeo was right around the time I stopped watching...Thanks!

The Wal-Marts on Summit and Vance Jackson in San Antonio both have several First Strike Primes and Off Road Ironhides.

I haven't seen too many of the new lines here in the Arlington/Mansfield area. Mostly what I'm seeing is Deluxe class figures. Granted I have no further interest in the movie line past the core movie characters (Well except for maybe the red/white Ratchet). I'm just getting by with my Ebay purchases until animated hits (Anybody have any G1's they might be willing to part with?). OH I did find some Cybertron Primes at Dollar General the other day for 20 bucks. I'm thinking about going back to get one.

I haven't seen too many of the new lines here in the Arlington/Mansfield area. Mostly what I'm seeing is Deluxe class figures. Granted I have no further interest in the movie line past the core movie characters (Well except for maybe the red/white Ratchet). I'm just getting by with my Ebay purchases until animated hits (Anybody have any G1's they might be willing to part with?). OH I did find some Cybertron Primes at Dollar General the other day for 20 bucks. I'm thinking about going back to get one.

Man my Dollar Generals around here must suck. I've yet to see ANY Cyberton figs there. I'd love a Cybertron Prime...

• 2 weeks later...

The Super Wal-Mart in Uvalde got a new shipment in the other day. The All Spark Deluxes, Screen Battles, and lots of Legends and Robot Heroes. They also had some original Voyagers--Ironhide, Blackout and Megatron.

There were seven Cliffjumpers Sunday night, then when I went back last night there were only two, one of which my roommate bought. I'd like to think five different kids asked their parents to buy them the "red Bumblebee," but I smell scalpers afoot.

At the Walmart on Dezavala rd and IH10, they had the allspark series of figures, Evac Blue Ironhide, Landmine, cliffjumper and the first strike Optimus and the night strike too. DIdn't get any cause of buying a DC Etrigan figure.

Yesterday at TRU for the NFL fans in SA, they had the Fox sports Football Robot figure there for 17.00, you know the one that the crap kicked by the terminator during the Super bowl! They had at least 8 of those figures!

Archived