The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Just a reminder that we, www.LAFtoys.com, will be at Stars Wars Fan Days in Plano this weekend. We are in booth #810.

I am still trying to figure out what all TF stuff we are brining, but off the top of my head we are bringing Encore Transformers & Tele Beast Wars Figures. We will also have a few hard-to-find TF imports, but they are in limited quantities (like 1 each). Instead of listing them and subjecting myself to a bunch of PMs that I won't have time to answer, it will just be easier if you come by the show. If these items are still around after the show, I will let you guys know.

Sci-Fi Expo: Star Wars Fan Days

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just got back from the Willowbrook Walmart and they have 1 Masterpiece Starscream left on the overstock shelf in the TF aisle so you will have to be very tall, get an employee to get a ladder to get it for you or try to get it down with a retractable light saber next to it...

For folks in the Texhoma area, if you make a trip over the river to the Wal-Mart on Sheridan road in Lawton, they had about 13(12 after I left) Masterpiece Starscreams around 2:00 in the afternoon.

Aoi

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody see MP Starsceam in Dallas recently? I am about to go run errands and will post later if I find any.

BTW it looks like we finally found a way to get KO TFs. I am ordering some KO Mirages, KO Red Mirages, and possibly some KO Clears ones. If anyone is interested send me a PM.

Archived