The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Thanks for the info DK. I'm hoping that Wizard Wolrd this year might have some great vendors. But I appreciate the heads up on the con in Plano.

What is this of a Wizard World and a Con in Plano??! I live in Allen, btw

Wizards world is Nov. 16-18 at the Arlington Convention Center...

The the Plano show is ACTUALLY the Richardson show at the Richardson Civic Center. It is Oct. 20-21. Will be a big Star Wars presence but there should be some TF stuff too. Hasbro will be there showing off some new SW merch and hopefully maybe some TF Merch too.

Thanks, bro. I may have to go to these!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the info DK. I'm hoping that Wizard Wolrd this year might have some great vendors. But I appreciate the heads up on the con in Plano.

The the Plano show is ACTUALLY the Richardson show at the Richardson Civic Center. It is Oct. 20-21. Will be a big Star Wars presence but there should be some TF stuff too. Hasbro will be there showing off some new SW merch and hopefully maybe some TF Merch too.

Thanks, bro. I may have to go to these!

Well I know I'll be at the con in Richardson on the 21st...Not sure what time though.

If anybody else is going...maybe we could come up with a plan to meet up.

College Station Target got in the exclusive Evolution of Hero Bumblebee 2 pack. Also had 2 wave 1 deluxe Bumblebees and 1 08 deluxe Bumblebee.

College Station ToysRus has 2 of the Star Wars Transformers Darth Vader Death Stars.

I got a newsletter saying it's at the Plano Centre.

The Sci-Fi Expo is proud to announce STAR WARS Fan Days coming to Plano October 20-21.

EVENT INFO

Oct 20-21, 2007

Sat. 11am-6pm, Sun. 12pm-5pm

Plano Center

2000 E Spring Creek Parkway

Plano, TX

Free General Admission

The Target in Allen on McDermott seems to have gotten a ton of decent Titanium figures- all clearanced to $12. Some on endcap a few aisles down, some in the TF aisle. I noticed a number of Thundercraker, Optimal Optimus, Scourge (boat) and a few Cheetors.

There's ONE Fallen as well.

They also have both the Grey small Arcee that's a repaint of the Energon one AND the Elita one Maroon one.

4 days later, there's not a TiTanium left to be had. Hope one of you got some.

There were several of the Energon Arcee (Arceee Blue whom I call Moonracer, and Elita One) and Skyblast (Grey Skyblast and Digi-Camo Air Raid) repaints, as well as the black Armourhide.

Oh, and the BumbleBee two-packs.

I got a newsletter saying it's at the Plano Centre.

The Sci-Fi Expo is proud to announce STAR WARS Fan Days coming to Plano October 20-21.

EVENT INFO

Oct 20-21, 2007

Sat. 11am-6pm, Sun. 12pm-5pm

Plano Center

2000 E Spring Creek Parkway

Plano, TX

Free General Admission

Hrmmm..perhaps I was reading the wrong page. Ok...Plano it is. It's a bit of a bigger venue anyways.

I forgot about Wizard World...I am hoping the folks from "Lost and Found Toys" will be in Plano. He's always got some great import stuff. I'm hoping that he MIGHT have an MP Megs left. Doubtful but ya never know. Either that or the rest of the WST Dinos.

The only G1 stuff we have are Encore and MP stuff. We are out of Encore Convoy but have both versions of Encore Megs. We still have a few MP Skywarp but are out of MP Megs until the December/January...but I do have a open one that we used for display that I may sell at Dallas Comic Con. Just to reminder, we are an online store located Dallas but we can arrange for you to pick up orders.

So yes, we will be Dallas Comic Con in Plano this month! We made a booth reservation last month, so I will follow up with DCC and find out what our booth number will be.

EDIT - Our booth number will be #810. See you guys at the show!

Walmart 45/West RD next to Fry's has a Darth Vader Death Star & 3 robot replicas prime & megs pack. lots of primus and movie deluxe minus bumblebees. looks like scalpers still grabbing them. Fry's has a bunch of Leader Megs but at $49.99...

Archived