The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

College Station Walmart still has about 2 High Score 100 Real Gear figures. I got the wave 2 Target exclusive scouts (Clocker, Skyblast, & Strongarm) and College Station Target still has 1 of each left. College Station ToysRus still has Voyager Primes & Megatrons.

I also got the only Revoltech G1 Convoy at College Station Hastings and the only Revoltech G1 Megatron at the Bryan Hastings. They were $24.99 each. So anyone looking for Revoltechs might want to hit Hastings. A bud of mine says the Conroe Hastings had a Megatron there earlier this week.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

talked to a overnite stock manager at my cloest walmart (hwy6 in sugarland ) and it looks like there already gearing up for xmas from what he said .... there was a whole pallet full or cyberton ,classics, and movie transformers including DVD 20th primes , classics jetfire, cybertron soundwave, grimlock, ramjet, and primus.

Target in College Station got in the 6" Titanium Fallen, Cheetor, and RID Prime case. I bud of mine picked up the Fallen from the shelf but said they had one more in the back.

picked up the last voyager prime @ tru willowbrook. they also have 3 ultimate bbs left. they also got an influx of old cybertron & classic stuff. nothing else really new except voyager megs & new slammers. everything else is bare. walmart & target next door has nothing...

Couple of San Antonio Wal-Marts have Random Cybertron and Classics on the shelf, Saw A LOT of classics prime, Skyfire and The Megs and Prime two pack.

Some Wal-marts still have movie Ironhide Ratchet and Starscream.

Anyone in the SA region looking for TF's? I basically circled the city yesterday.

Couple of San Antonio Wal-Marts have Random Cybertron and Classics on the shelf, Saw A LOT of classics prime, Skyfire and The Megs and Prime two pack.

Some Wal-marts still have movie Ironhide Ratchet and Starscream.

Anyone in the SA region looking for TF's? I basically circled the city yesterday.

Yeah, and I haven't found Blot! both of the Walmarts I go to haven't got anything new in yet.... and the Target... empty!

Archived