The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Hey guys I just got back into collecting and i tried looking for Anime Daves here in Houston since that was my old place to score all the new imports but seems like hes gone anyone know of a place here in town to pick up any of the recent overseas releases ???? ... And by the way the new Walmart off beltway 8 and fallcreek ( northeast Houston near the airport area were they have the shell houston open ) has the movie arcee and dreadwing 08 BB could be there as well.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TRU I-10/Bunkerhill has a couple of prime/megs titaniums, beatmix bb & turn around primes. dlx are slim picking. found new bb at walmart eldridge/1960 & they had a couple of arcees & dreadwings left. walmart & target off 290/hollister/tidwell has nothing new...

Target at memorial City Mall had the new fast action battlers Megs, Frenzy, and Barricade.

Walmart at Kirkwood had about four arcees and 3 dreadwings

Target at Dunvale and Westheimer had nothing new.

Walmart at Dunvale and Westheimer had nothing new.

TRU on Westheimer had a couple of the turn around Primes Unleashed figures but nothing else new.

Target on San Felipe had all the new fast action battlers and the both waves of the target scouts.

TRU on Westheimer had barely anything at all, two unleashed primes were the best of the lot

Walmart had a bunch of Protoform starscreams and nothing else.

College Station Target got in the Transformers Movie Replicas: I saw 1 Megatron, 3 Barricades, and 3 Bumblebees. Target also got a case of the 6" Titanium figures. It was the 2007 Wave 3 case with RID Prime, WW Starscream, and Rodimus.

Theres pretty much nothing decent anywhere around Houston.... last decent thing i saw was a movie replica BB at wal-mart off 1960 and walters rd. but it looked like it had either been beat around or opened

Archived