The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

They did reissue him a few years back, but it's a reissue of the Japanese version with the extra trailer/armor bits. You'd be able to tell the difference. (Actually the reissue is far superior to the original release.)

I was only asking about Robot Replicas because there was a sighting in California... and these are the only things I'm really interested in. (And I'm really interested in them!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did find an original Power Master Prime (I think. Did they do a reissue? There was quite a bit of yellowing on the box, plastic windows and tape.) for $89.00 MIB today! I hope its still there next month. The original one I had got sold in a garage sale long ago. Long story but let's just say he fell victim to the parents cleaning out the storage building several years back.

We got a couple of the Japanese Reissue in about a month ago. God Ginrai > Powermaster Prime IMO. Are those Alternators still on clearance over at Walmart 121/Mid Cities?

I did find an original Power Master Prime (I think. Did they do a reissue? There was quite a bit of yellowing on the box, plastic windows and tape.) for $89.00 MIB today! I hope its still there next month. The original one I had got sold in a garage sale long ago. Long story but let's just say he fell victim to the parents cleaning out the storage building several years back.

We got a couple of the Japanese Reissue in about a month ago. God Ginrai > Powermaster Prime IMO. Are those Alternators still on clearance over at Walmart 121/Mid Cities?

As far as I know they are. Havn't been over there in a few days. They also had a TON of Ravages and Rumbles at the Walmart at I20 and S. Cooper a couple of weeks ago. SO many that I'm sure they would still have some left.

target on i-10 near the heights just got restocked with all the first wave items

target on san felipe has a few bare pegs but still alot of deluxes from the first wave and a few second wave target scouts

target on south main was looking a little bare and had a few of the second wave of the target scouts

target in meyerland was the same

TRU near the Astrodome had a few bare pegs and a table full of voyagers with screamer, blackout, rachet, ironhide.

Walmart on Kirkwood has cut their transformer section back down to its original size and have 8 empty pegs.

TRU on Westheimer had nothing new except the Optimus Prime Unleashed.

Target on Westheimer outside the beltway had nothing new, but a good stock of everything currently out.

Pardon the ignorance- Robot Replicas?

Whas that?

NOn-transforming action figures of the TFs in their bot modes. Not really my taste. probably won't be getting these. Granted I said the same thing about Robot Heroes as I don't like little PVC figures but...I got some anyways.

Archived