The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Yeah, you're one of the first DFW guys I've seen on here. You seem to be hitting the same stores that I do. I'm all over Fort Worth, HEB, Grapevine, Lewisville, and Flower Mound. I've gone to all of the Dallas Comic Cons since they started in the Cattle Barns in Fort Worth some 15ish years ago. I'm usually seen to be overdressed. Pale short guy with a beard, 26 years old. I'd love to meet you there, but I'll be in Rhode Island, nyaaah!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I was still hitting the Fantasy Fairs, at Market Hall, back then. Actually I didn't know the DCC shows were out at the Cattle Barns.

Well maybe next show. I'm hoping the LAFTOYS.com guys will be there. I've got a whole list of stuff to look for.

I gotta say though that I'm a bit jealous your going to rhode Island. Actually...that makes me think...How much is that Seaker Repaint set? If your willing to pick up an extra set, I'de be willing to pay ya back :thumb Maybe? Possibly? Pretty Please?!?!

I'm not personally interested in the robot heros BUT I saw the Walmart 5 pack at the Walmart at Randol Mill and Collins in Arlington. Right across the street from the new Cowboy Stadium.

They also had a few classics, they had one hot rod left and a ton of Devestators. I also found 2 of the SCion Alternator (I can't remember his name.)

Two Q's.

How much are the TRU Soundwave Reissues

How much are the Hereos 5-Packs, and who's in it.

I believe TRU Soundwave Reissues are $29.99.

The Walmart Robot Heroes 5-pack is $9.99 and includes a Mirage (hologram - has clear blue plastic on arms and chest), Cliffumper, Skywarp, Optimus Prime (metallic finish) and Megatron (metallic finish). It's a great deal for 5 figures, plus it has a G1 background scene.

Well maybe next show. I'm hoping the LAFTOYS.com guys will be there. I've got a whole list of stuff to look for.

We missed it. I have been out of town so much that we decided to skip DCC this month. I ended up going yesterday for the last hour to check it out. We will definitely have a booth for the October DCC. If there is anything on your list that you were going to ask us about shoot me a PM.

Anyone going to see the TF Movie tonight? I am!

We missed it. I have been out of town so much that we decided to skip DCC this month. I ended up going yesterday for the last hour to check it out. We will definitely have a booth for the October DCC. If there is anything on your list that you were going to ask us about shoot me a PM.

Anyone going to see the TF Movie tonight? I am!

Well I was going to get an MP Megs from ya. Then I went to TRUS and found the reissue Primal/Megs and the reissue soundwave. Both of wich I was needing/wanting as my old primal and megs disapeared at some point.

The DCC was VERY TF LITE!! Was pretty disapointed. I sure wish somebody would bring back a show like the old Dallas Fantasy Fair!! Now THAT was what a show like that is supposed to be. I did get to chat with Kristy Swanson when she ducked out behind the curtain to get a break and I just happend to wander out the wrong door and bumped into her. Just a normal conversation. NO crazy fan stuff. SHe was pretty cool.

One of the guys that DID have some TF's said he doesn't bring many because few people are willing to shell out the bucks for them. He didn't have anything I didn't already have so...

Well I'll probably be looking at the MP Megs next month as I've already spent my montly TF budget.

OH and yes I am going tonight to the 8:00 show at the Cinemark Grapevine. Anybody else local goin?

Archived