The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

College Station ToysRUs still has 5 reissue Soundwaves, all of them have the figures packaged backwards, talk about a major factory mishap. Funny though.

Unfortunately, TRU didn't have the 6" Titanium War Within Prime and Megatron 2-pack. Hopefully they'll get it in this next week.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up Movie Megatron at Wal-Mart on Coit & G.Bush. He was behind 4 Primes on bottom shelf. He was the only one left. :tfevil

Before I foreget I snagged a Blackout & Scorpinok 2-pack last Weekend at Toysrus in Plano on 75 and Park.

Went to two different Walmarts in SA, I found both Leader class leaders at both walmarts... bought them both... however, neither store had any of the deluxe or voyager figures except swindle. that sucked, I should have gotten them earlier.... arrrgh!

I said to myself "Self...you've been to all the walmart BUT the one down there in South Arlington at Cooper and I20." SO I went down there yesterday and low and behold. My search was over. Rumble and Ravages out the wazoo!!! At least 10 of each. They arn't on the regular shelf though. They are on one of those little 4 sided display shelves they put out next to the end cap when they run out of room on the regular shelves. :thumb

I picked up the 6" Titanium War Within Optimus Prime and Megatron at the College Station ToysRUs (thanks to a local toy bud of mine for the heads up). There are 5 left. College Station ToysRUS also got more G1 Reissue Soundwaves in. All 6 of them were the reversed packaging too.

Anyone seen the WalMart Robot heroes five-pack?

Not yet. I havn't decided if I'm going to get these figures yet so I havn't really been looking very hard.

OH...Anybody in the DFW area planning on hitting the Dallas Comic Con this weekend? I"m sure there will be a BIG Transformer showing with the movie opening and all.

I'de be willing to meet up with anybody planning on going. Will be there saturday round 1:00 to 1:30. I'm hoping the LAFTOYS guys are there. I picked up several bots from them at the last show. Really nice folks to boot!

PM me if you wanna meet up. :07dance

PS...ELROD...love the Avatar!! Been a Who fan since I was 6 (I'm 33 now so...)

Archived