The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Hit a lot of stores Friday and Saturday, here's a summary.

College Station Walmart - picked up the G1 Robot Heroes figs - all except Jazz/Thundercracker & Prime/Unicron sets. They didn't have the exclusive 5-pack. Had plenty of movie toys: Real Gear, Fast Action Battlers, Deluxes (no Bonecrushers or Swindles), Ironhide/Starscream Voyagers, and Leader Prime.

Bryan Walmart - nothing.

College Station Target - had G1 plushes, Robo-vision Prime, Robot Heroes, Real Gear, Fast Action battlers, exclusives Scouts (Arcee, Hardtop, & Signal Flare), Deluxes including Bonecrusher & Swindle, Voyager Blackout, Ironhide, Ratchet, & Starscream, Leader Prime.

College Station ToysRUs - no 6" Titanium Prime/Megs 2 pack. I really was hoping they'd have the 6" Titanium waves, but nothing. TRU did have the movie Legends figures.

Navasota Walmart - nothing. They did have wave 3 of the Star Wars 30th Anniversary figures.

Lake Conroe Walmart - nothing.

Conroe Target - same selection as the College Station Target from what I recall.

Conroe Walmart - the only place I saw the deluxe Bumblebee and Barricade 2pack at. Had them on an island.

Conroe Hastings - has a Classics Jetfire for $23.99. The box was a bit beat up though.

Conroe KB - had movie deluxes and Legends figures. However, my big score was finally finding a Concept Boba Fett there.

Woodlands Walmart - had plenty of movie toys, including the 3" Titanium Prime, Bumblebee, and Blackout. No Robot Heroes exclusive 5 pack though. Also of note, they had Blob series Marvel Legends Quicksilver, X3 Juggernaut & Jean Grey, and Yellowjacket.

Woodlands Target - plenty of movie toys and Robot Heroes.

Woodlands ToysRUs - no luck with the 6" titaniums here either. Plenty of movie toys from what I saw. Also had both versions of the Prime Battle helmet (one w/ Cullen's voice and one with a generic one).

Overall, Targets seem to have the best stock (as well as being the only place I recall spotting Swindle and Bonecrusher at). Walmarts were the best place to get Wreckage at (if Walmart had put there stock out). I didn't see any Leader Megatrons. BTW, I'm focusing on the G1 Robot Heroes and 6" Titaniums (Fallen, Cheeter, and future waves), so if anyone spots them, let me know. I'm not purchasing any movie toys, so if anyone wants me to pick up hard to find ones up for them when I spot them, let me know.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6.04.07 - New Home

We are up and running in Dallas! In preparation for the move we have been a little slow in shipping orders and listing new pre-orders. Things will go back to normal this week. Anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that would like to schedule an appointment for pick-up this week may do so at (512) 695-6801.

Arriving this week is 1/60 VF-0A Kudo Shin with Ghost, Beast Wars TM-10 Howlinger and a limited restock of Backorder reservations.

www.LAFtoys.com

About 6 or so Blackout/Scorponok packs @ TRU I-10/Bunkerhill at the front display. They have Cullen Helmets & Stompin Prime also. 2 Classic Jetfires at the regular TF section. TRU Titanium 6" WWI Prime vs Megs will be in TRU stores around the 15th this month. The only exclusive I have not seen yet is the Walmart Robot Heroes pack...

TRU Willowbrook has some bumblebees with the automorph mold variation that ppl are all getting worried about & blackout/scorponok sets. walmart next door had everything except robo heroes exclusives. didn't check the target...

6.04.07 - New Home

We are up and running in Dallas! In preparation for the move we have been a little slow in shipping orders and listing new pre-orders. Things will go back to normal this week. Anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area that would like to schedule an appointment for pick-up this week may do so at (512) 695-6801.

Arriving this week is 1/60 VF-0A Kudo Shin with Ghost, Beast Wars TM-10 Howlinger and a limited restock of Backorder reservations.

www.LAFtoys.com

Hey...Will you be at the Richardson Con at the end of the month? Got anymore WST Dino's?

I may be picking up ALOT of stuff from you this go round.

On my trip up to San Antonio (for the Weird Al Yankovic concert) yesterday, I saw tons of 6" Titanium G1 Rodimus, RID Prime, and WW Starscreams at the Schertz Super Walmart. Bastrop Walmart also has a 6" Titanium WW Starscream. College Station Toys R Us had 1 G1 Rodimus and 2 G1 Soundwave 6" Titaniums on Thursday. No sightings of the Walmart exlcusive Robot Heroes 5 pack yet, although most Walmarts I hit (San Marcos, New Braunfels, & San Antonio) had plenty of the TF movie Bumblebee & Blackout 2 pack.

2-3 days ago, found a leftover Classics Grimlock behind some other stuff at the Target on McDermott in Allen.

Scanner showed price as $0.00

Dude in the area with a scan gun said last price had been $2.48 so when I went up to register that's what they charged.

Nice find for a one-off

found some alternators Meister, Ricochet, Rollbar and Skids at the Walmart at 121 and Cheaksparger in Euless. I picked up Meister (they had 2 left after that) and Rollbar (they only had 1 more left.) I think they had about 4 Ricochet and Skids.

College Station Toys R Us had 6 G1 Reissue Soundwaves as of 5:30pm yesterday. I didn't get any since I got him the first time around.

Bryan Walmart has 2 Leader Movie Megatrons while College Station Target still has 1 Leader Movie Megatron.

Still no sightings of the Walmart exclusive Robot Heroes 5 pack or the TRU exclusive 6" Titanium War Within Prime & Megs 2 pack.

Archived