The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Target at Glade and 121 in Euless had 3 Bonecrushers, 1 brawl and a crap load of Swindles. I got the Brawl and a Bonecrusher. Swindle would have put me over my budget tonight. They had plenty of them though. I'll get one later this week.

I think it's interesting though that this Target is putting these figures out while I've checked 3 other Targets and they only have the Protoform figs. Same with the local Walmarts. They all say they can't put them out till June 2nd. Let's just say I like this one Target 8) Still havn't seen Scorpinok yet. I just lack him and swindle.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok today I visited the new Target in Grand Prairie at 360 and Sublet. They opened like 3 weeks ago. They had everything but the deluxe figures. All Voyagers, Leader Prime, FAB's, all Target exclusives (NO prime though), the Prime mask, Transformable guns etc. etc. etc. Got a Ratchet, Blackout, and Prime. They said they would have RoboPrime on Friday. Guess where I will be Friday morning :tfevil

I found a case of Movie Leader Prime and a case of Movie Gear toys last week. I grabbed them off the palette and used the self check out. I was able to ring all of them up except one of the Speed Dials. :)

So if anyone wants these items this afternoon or in the morning before I move to Dallas, let me know ASAP. You just have to come to me at 37th & Red River. I got 2 leader Primes, 2 Zoom Outs, 2 Power Ups, 2 Booster X10, 2 Long Views, 2 Spyshots and 1 Speed Dial. All I am asking is what I paid for them. You can reach me at 512-695-6801. I will be away from my comupter, so call me!

new target near downtown houston off I-10/Sawyer has about 7 Leader Primes, plenty of FABs, roll play blasters, 1 ironhide, bunch of swindles, 1 bonecrusher, 1 barricade, voice changers, voice pad, flypapers, robot heroes including magnus vs megs, real gears, cyber stompin & bump & goes. target near dunvale amc had nothing...

That sux, there was lots of stuff out yesterday. Thanks for the heads up. I was going there to go for another run during lunch today hoping to find the exclusives. maybe i'll do a run at the one off san felipe...

Dragon I was there this morning and they pulled everything off the shelf. It is just a big empty space with a bunch of price stickers now. That was 9am this morning.

Checked San Felipe Target & it was bare...

South Main TRU still has two full pegs of Movie Protoform Prime and Starscream, a bunch of left over Cybertron figures, one Titanium Soundwave and a few random SWTF's.

Target on Southmain has pulled all transformer merchandise and placed a large red sign in the place of the transformers toys. Dont expect to see anything there until Saturday.

ok houstonians, here's the run down for launch day. Both TRU Willowbrook & I-10 did not have any Blackout/Scorponok exclusives but had everything else. Walmart Willowbrook was just setting up and had all the regular figures. The one @ HW6/529 had everything including walmart exclusive BB vs Barricade along with the Prime 2 packs. Target next door has about 6 Robovision prime & a couple of scouts. Target Willowbrook was just setting up so didn't want to wait. Target off 290/Tidwell had plenty of Robo Vision Primes & Scouts along w/Carabiner gift sets. Walmart next door to it had nada. Didn't see any Leader Megatrons or Voyager Primes other the the Target exclusive version...

Didn't feel like reading the last few pages as I'm REALLY sunburned, but the Wal-Mart on Ohio in Frisco has all new movie toys. Voice change helmet, voyager class, those flippy things, Cyber Stompin'... everything. They look as horrible in person as they do in the pics I've seen. I think Ironhide is the only close to acceptable design. Say goodbye to your paychecks!

Picked up Movie Jazz and Bumblebee on Thursday from Super Target on Coit rd near Richardson. Foud Leader class Optimus Prime and Starscream from Wal-Mart at Coit rd and George Bush. :tftongue :tflaugh :clap

Archived