The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

In case anyone is interested, the Alamo Drafthouse in downtown Austin, TX will be showing the original animated Transformers Movie in March. The showings are on Wednesday, March 7 at 7pm, Tuesday, March 20 at 7pm, and Wednesday, March 28 9:45pm. For more information and/or to buy tickets go to the following website:

http://www.originalalamo.com/downtown/fram...sp?show_id=4387

I've seen it there a couple of times, always a fun experience!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was fun the first time they did this a few years back. I used it as a way to meet up w/fellow members & just meet face to face. They even gave away prizes for answering not so hard Transformers Trivia and also to the person who made the best transforming sound effect...

You can order beer & food and enjoy the original trailers for Masters of the Universe, Star Wars & Karate Kid before the film starts. Total nolstagia for those who grew up during that time. But beware, it's not like one of the modern big screen theaters. It's on an old school size screen, but that was the BIG screen back in the days. And after the movie go hang out at the local bars, grab a bite to eat or hit the clubs which are all in walking distance to from theater...

If I still had my close friends or family up in ATX, I would be there...

In case anyone is interested, the Alamo Drafthouse in downtown Austin, TX will be showing the original animated Transformers Movie in March. The showings are on Wednesday, March 7 at 7pm, Tuesday, March 20 at 7pm, and Wednesday, March 28 9:45pm. For more information and/or to buy tickets go to the following website:

Nice! I missed it last year. Maybe I can see if they need help with gift donations. :)

Picked up the only 6" Titanium War Within Starscream at the College Station Walmart earlier this evening. There is still 1 RID Prime, 1 Rodimus, and 2 Soundwaves 6" Titanium figures there.

Archived