The Lone Star State Sighting

DragonX76

Finally seen Classics Grimlock at Walmart at Dezavala rd, bought it... seen alot of Cybertron jungle planet Optimus Primes, but one Megatron got that too.

TRU in SA has a crap load of Beast Wars two packs in.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black Galaxy Convoy. I know the one you are talking about, the Walmart on Dezevala was one of the closest to me when I lived at the Overlook and went to UTSA.

I always found the best stuff at the KB Toys in the shopping center on the other side of I-10 near the kickass chinese buffet.

Anyway.

Houston Target on i-10 near the heights had

1 Titanium Thundercracker

2 Titanium Optimal Optimus

2 Titanium Scourges

and a random mix of Cybertron left overs.

THere was atleast one shadow recon mini con team left though.

Fry's on Central in Plano has all of the Classic Deluxes on sale 7.99 this weekend and when I was there breifly today they had all in abundance except Grimlock. I think they only had one or two of him.

Plenty of Optimus and Megatrons at 25 bucks each, as well as the DVD 20th Prime.

Archived