If you bought any G1 Scorponok parts off eBay in the last few years, please look

DoubleClouder

Well first off thanks for looking at my thread, I know it's a little weird. I recently bought a G1 Scorponok testshot and it's missing parts. The seller said that he sold the parts a long time ago and doesn't know who he sold them too. So, I am hoping someone here might have them. The Lord Zarak would be unpainted and the main gun would most likely be pretty loose on the pegs (the prototype pegs were bigger). The easiest to spot is the orange ramp. The orange ramp prototype has no hole in the center of the peg that the gray double gun attaches too and doesn't t have four little pegs surrounding the center peg. The prototype is not indended, the outer edges are smooth, with no ridges. I can either buy the parts off of you, or give you replacements. Even if you have these parts and don't want to sell them, please let me know so I can stop looking. I know it's a long shot, but thanks for looking!

Prototype pic

DSCN0305a.jpg

Regular release

DSCN0306a.jpg

Archived