Favorite ROTF constructicon figure

cliffjumping jazz

13 members have voted

1. 1. ?

I finally picked up the last 2 members of the team the other day and I have to go with Long Haul as my favorite, despite not being fully-accurate, he is the most balanced, where as most others are Good alt. mode, poor bot mode, Mixmaster was a close second but the awkwardness of his arms and giant frakking truck cab hanging from his back kept him from beating Long Haul.

I'm skipping Demolisher completely. I know thts how it looked in the film, but Hasbro should hve taken liberties and given the toy a 3rd mord option. They've done it in the past so...

I'm waiting on LongHaul, he should be here Monday. He looks awesome, but the verdicts still out till I handle him.

Rampage and Mixmaster though, when I have them out, I can't put them down. Mixmaster is just a dynamic figure when it comes to posing. Rampage I can't wait to find a good sale on, thats just a pure army builder attack bot!

As for Devistator, I believe I've already voiced my dislike enough, so the can stay with Demolisher.

I'm skipping Demolisher completely. I know thts how it looked in the film, but Hasbro should hve taken liberties and given the toy a 3rd mord option. They've done it in the past so...

I'm waiting on LongHaul, he should be here Monday. He looks awesome, but the verdicts still out till I handle him.

Rampage and Mixmaster though, when I have them out, I can't put them down. Mixmaster is just a dynamic figure when it comes to posing. Rampage I can't wait to find a good sale on, thats just a pure army builder attack bot!

As for Devistator, I believe I've already voiced my dislike enough, so the can stay with Demolisher.

well, I can assure you that you're not missing out on anything by passing on demolishor, however he's really not THAT bad. I like him more than rampage because with Demolishor, you knew what you were getting, but Rampage's photoshopped pictures were very misleading. however, Long Haul is a completely different story, he's about on the same level as Mixmaster, with a bit less kibble, and the constructicon green helps too. ;)

I actually haven't really liked any of em.. Mixmaster I guess is the closest one that I thought was alright.. but those arms, man.. Rampage would of been a lot better with all the paint apps he's missing. I don't have Demolisher or Long Haul yet.. surprizingly, Demolisher is no where to be found.

I voted for Mixmaster. He just looks menacing and very impressive. More so then the back of the box gives him credit for cause there he looks ridiculous. Not to mention he can be used as a powersuit for others :D.

Rampage is a piece of shit tho, probably the worst TF figure in the last decade. He's good for only one thing: GARBAGE!

Well I'm probably going to get pelted with blunt objects for this but....Demolishor.

I have no idea why but I just like him, I love his shovel mode and his robot mode is pretty nice too, I thought for sure I'd post my favorite as Mixmaster or Long Haul but I just find myself liking Demolishor to much.

And I have to agree with Breaker when it comes to Rampage, he is pretty fragile when it comes to parts coming loose, he has little to no posability and he really only has one use to me and that's to form a leg for an impromtue Devastator.

well, I can assure you that you're not missing out on anything by passing on demolishor, however he's really not THAT bad. I like him more than rampage because with Demolishor, you knew what you were getting, but Rampage's photoshopped pictures were very misleading. however, Long Haul is a completely different story, he's about on the same level as Mixmaster, with a bit less kibble, and the constructicon green helps too. ;)

I actualy like Mixmaster's kibble(on the arms at least) if you set it right, you can actualy get a nice range of motion just by tapping it.

As for Rampage, sure alot of parts can break off, but he is still pretty menacing, and over all like I said, perfect for army fodder. I can't wait to set up a shelf display of a bunch attacking a larger bot while one gets stomped on while another is torn in half, while even more swarm...

I voted for Mixmaster. Not to mention he can be used as a powersuit for others :D.

I wanted to be the first to bring that up :( To optics if you're reading this thread: still very nice work for finding that out a few weeks ago

But, I will have to agreee with it, mixmaster is the best of the constructicons because of the playability with fan modes like that. Plus, he's not crap like rampage and demolishor and he doesn't have the inaccuracies that plague longhaul, though I am yet to actually see him in person and potentially purchase him

I just got Longhaul today(I'm renaming him Demolisher a-la Energon) and although the shoulder kibble is annoying, it's still kinda fun.

I have to be honest, but the detailing in this figure put's him in the win possition.

I know alot of peole don't like the movie line, but for me, the intricate sculpting is what it's all about. I love these figures. They actualy look like robots!

Archived