I want bigger Decepticon alt modes!

Superconductor

I love that there are big Autobot molds---but man, when you get into the Decepticons, most of the time it seems that their alt modes get short changed!

For instance, look how puny Classics/Universe Tankor, Astrotrain, Cyclonus and Galvatron are for instance. Compared to Powerglide, the seekers look tiny! I know there are a lot of guys who like the deluxe size for most of their bots, but it sure seems like the Decepticons are getting the short end of the stick.

What do you think, and which ones do you think could be up-sized?

I like the idea of big Decepticons. One of the things I liked about TF1 Starscream is that it was just a great war machine

As for which ones to upscale, take a pick, I'll most likely be pleased!

I just use Legends figs to go along with the small Decepticons. :shrug But yeah, some larger alt modes would look better, maybe just bump them all up a size class.

Archived