Should Megan Fox be in Transformers 3? Is it time for the arrival of Carly?

nakobass

@ JOP: to support your argument that what's popular isn't necessarily good, twilight won best movie at the 2008 mtv movie awards over DARK F*&%IN' KNIGHT, because of multitudes of idiot teenage schoolgirls who wouldn't know a good film if it came and skull-f*&%ed them in broad daylight (in which vampires CAN NOT SURVIVE)

You've never read Dracula, have you? Vampires most certainly CAN survive in direct sunlight in much of the original mythology on which Stoker's book was based... they just become weakened. That said, Twighlight is still an absolutely atrocious movie. :lol

On topic though, eh. I'm getting really quick sick of Fox. She's not *that* good looking that I can tolerate the apparently never ending spew of stupid that she's spouting to keep her name in lights. Every time I hear/read something by her she becomes less appealing to me. Pretty girls are easy enough to find in Hollywood, I'd be just as content with another girl in the movie. Sure, throw the old school fans a nod and name her character "Carly." It's not G1, it's not the same Witwicky, so it doesn't really matter. Their name's just a little nod too. But in general, I'd perfer, you know, more focus on the titular Transformers. :roll

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she should be in the part 3. I personally feel she did the best she could with what she had to work with. She did her job and added many fans because of her looks. It was never about anything else, so for those of you that criticize her acting sit and think about it for once. She was never supposed to do a lot of acting in the movie. I would bet that if they casted an ugly actress that was supposed to do a lot of acting in the movie, it wouldn't have been as successful. It still would have made it's money but not as much in my opinion. I personally think she is a good actress and deserves to get a bigger part to see what she really can do (to see how well her acting would be) but we all know Bay won't allow it. As for those of you that say you can find a hot female to play the role, you are right but then again you will be saying the same thing about the "new hot girl that can't act" no matter who it is because it is the role of the character not the acting.

I say Megan Fox should stay. Sam and Mikaela are already a solidified couple. If Sam's in, so is Mikaela. Anybody who thinks otherwise is almost certainly deluding themselves. If Mikaela is excluded, she would be somewhere offscreen, but still in Sam's life. After everything that's already happened with Sam and Mikaela, she can't be replaced at the drop of a hat. And for those complaining that the live-action franchise "raped your childhood", stop. The only franchise deserving that description is Kiss Players. Now, I won't deny that the movies toyline is by and large pathetic, but that's not the point here. The point is, Megan Fox and her character Mikaela should stay, and will stay.

• 3 weeks later...

As I posted in another thread moments ago before seeing this one, I kinda think IF Mikaela and Sam end in the 3rd movie that Mikaela may end up hooking up with Leo. I thought ROTF was very suggestive in the possibility that this may happen.

Think about it, the first interaction between Leo and Sam they mention their rules of cohabitation and no stealing girlfriends is mentioned. From then on, it always seem like when Sam is off getting his butt kicked somewhere else Mikaela and Leo are always together.

Lets not forget the teleportation scene where she lands on Leo in a...well...you know way.

Nothing concrete, just suggestive. I wouldn't be surprised to see things turn in that direction though.

I said this before and I'll say it again. If she wasn't in the movie and Sam had a new GF, it would be weird as all hell since they professed their undying love to each other in this movie and then the was the whole fidelity plot line so, no I dont agree with her being pointless. She and Sam were way more present than any Transformer in the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, what the hell does everyone have against Megan Fox? She's georgeous, HOT, smokin beautiful eyes, & IMO a good actor. I SO want her to be at least mentioned in the movie 3.

I have a feeling that the next movie WILL take place a lil in the future. And im betting Rodimus Prime will be in it along with Shockwave and SOundwave.

But then again i like having humans in the film. I DO watch human movies, im not JUST a transformers only fan.

I said this before and I'll say it again. If she wasn't in the movie and Sam had a new GF, it would be weird as all hell since they professed their undying love to each other in this movie and then the was the whole fidelity plot line so, no I dont agree with her being pointless. She and Sam were way more present than any Transformer in the movie.

:agree

I like Megan Fox and don't believe she's as bad as many say she is. Sure, she does some really awkward poses in the movies (nobody would detail a bike positioned the way she was) and she can be a handful, to say the least, when she's not in character. But I think she's good for the movies. Just my opinion anyways.

Archived