Should Megan Fox be in Transformers 3? Is it time for the arrival of Carly?

nakobass

Ironman is a 2nd movie not a first and there have been dozens of marvel movies. GIJoe was only the 2nd hasbro movie and a lot of people who already cared about TF were dissapointed over ow the 2nd movie was and did not want to take the chances with GIJ.

I am willing to bet though that the GIJoe dvd will sell really well.

I'll take that bet. I checked the numbers, TF1 made over 270 million in DVD sales in 2007. I'll say GIJOE will do as well as Fantastic Four 2 with about 41 million.

I just have to know one thing. Didn't you at least think the Forest Scene was damn cool in ROTF? Forget everything else. From the time Prime and Bumblebee came crashing into that building like SWAT to Prime's death. Can you honestly say you didn't like it? That's just as good, as the 1985 movie scene when Prime transformed, jumped up in the air and blasted all those Decepticons in the Original movie.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I already said that was probably the best part about the movie. Too bad the other autobots just seemed to dissapear all of a suden for no reason and leave prime fighting by himself. Which made no sence at all. Well and there was the blurry close ups that were used to save on time and $$$.

Fair enough? I wonder if Star Wars fans have to debate the same thing over and over again. And yes I know I'm the one that started this topic in the first place. This is the last thing I'm going to say about it. Loved TF1, loved ROTF, can't wait for Transformers 3. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Star wars fans were much worse with episode 1,2,3. Lets face it nothing can compair to the original star wars movies.

And for the record.. I would have no problem if they made a live action movie based on the script of the TF movie from 86'.

is it bad I want TF3 to start with an apology to the fans, explaining the bad acting will not be tolerated in this film, the director actually did his job, and the general audience who didn't read the comics would have a clue as to what the hell is going on in this film. The the film would open up like dj91x said, or well anything that would make some sort of sense.

I just have to know one thing. Didn't you at least think the Forest Scene was damn cool in ROTF? Forget everything else. From the time Prime and Bumblebee came crashing into that building like SWAT to Prime's death. Can you honestly say you didn't like it? That's just as good, as the 1985 movie scene when Prime transformed, jumped up in the air and blasted all those Decepticons in the Original movie.

Unfortunately that was the best part of the movie.

Up until that point they weren't doing too badly. Stupid, yes- but enjoyably stupid. What followed was the real problem, IMO.

Changing the female lead will not do anything to improve the movie, a female character will never add anything to Transformers 3. Not unless Michael Bay has a complete about-face in his style of directing.

Remember, Michael Bay started his directing career with a Playboy Playmate video, followed by a couple of music videos. A female character has never had a meaningful role in any of his movies. Sure, he could open Transformers 3 with Sam all weepy becuase the evil woman who said she'd be with him forever that he confessed his love to in Transformers 2 dumped him between movies, and then BAM he suddently meets a girl who wants to make out with him inside car washes... but she will just be the same "character". Nice body, skimpy outfit, pose and look sexy while draped over a car or motorcycle (or truck or jet or whatever), sure she'll have a different face but nothing will actually change.

Becuase that's how Bay does it.

"Search your feelings, you know it to be true."

-Adekii

I would like TF3 to take place on Cybertron WITHOUT HUMANS.

Or at least with fewer humans. Honestly, I wanted Sam and his parents and Mikaela and that Leo guy to just all die throughout all of ROTF. I wish someone would do some kind of fan cut of the movie that takes out all the extemporaneous human scenes. It would be a 90 min movie then and WAY better.

So yes, I would like Mikaela to be out of TF3, along with most of the other humans.

Archived