Should Megan Fox be in Transformers 3? Is it time for the arrival of Carly?

nakobass

Yes Megan Fox is hot and that makes her a crucial part of the formula that makes Transformers such a hit. The character Shia plays is understood to be one of the less popular kids, but Sam still gets the hottest girl at his school. That is diffidently fan service to the average geek.The studio cares about how much money the movie will bring in and she brings lots of horny men and boys to the theater. What star doesn't feel more important than what they are or that they're entitled to their opinions. People get mad over ridiculous stuff who cares if she's spoiled or Bay has some issues. If it bothers you that much don't go see the movie, but then again that is part of the human condition. Many would rather fuss and feel that their opinion matters much like the stars they fuss about. But to answer the question yes I look forward to Megan Fox's hotness in the next movie.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Megan Fox is hot and that makes her a crucial part of the formula that makes Transformers such a hit. The character Shia plays is understood to be one of the less popular kids, but Sam still gets the hottest girl at his school. That is diffidently fan service to the average geek.The studio cares about how much money the movie will bring in and she brings lots of horny men and boys to the theater. What star doesn't feel more important than what they are or that they're entitled to their opinions. People get mad over ridiculous stuff who cares if she's spoiled or Bay has some issues. If it bothers you that much don't go see the movie, but then again that is part of the human condition. Many would rather fuss and feel that their opinion matters much like the stars they fuss about. But to answer the question yes I look forward to Megan Fox's hotness in the next movie.

I was just bringing up the possiblity of her not being in Transformers 3. If she is, great I'll stare at her just like the average guy. But if she won't be in it. I say bring in Carly as a nod to the Fans.

^ luckly don't have to... enough complaints go a long way....

When ROTF made over 800 million, and 2nd only behind Harry Porter. Trust me, Paramount and Hasbor could careless about complaints.

The best you can hope for is that there won't be as many sex jokes in Transformers 3, besides that its going to be exactly the samething.

Yer right. I can tell you first hand a lot of companies do not play nice. You know who you are. :wave

Ever since the movies came out, there has been a lot of new of companies that just want to exploit the fans. They even hire Public Relations companies to spam us. The joke is really on them. With so many licenses around. That $10 people have to spend on Transformers is not going to go to everyone. Most of the licensees will crash and burn while Hasbro counts their profits. :tfpwn

You seem to forget them TOTTALLY trashing the Transformers back story on Bay's whim. That's hardly being fussy IMO.

^ actually his movies do make a lot of money but a larger majority of people dislike the movies.

Basically what happens:

say you have 20 people go see a TF movie because they are TF fans. out of that 20, 15 thought it was a terible movie and the other 5 did not. 3 of those 5 see it 1 more time and the other 2 see it 4 more times each bringing the movie having been watched up to 31 times. So even though most of the people disliked the movie it still makes a lot of $$ and looks like more people saw it/ there for liked it, than really did.

Just an example. Again something can make $$ and not be well liked.

^ luckly don't have to... enough complaints go a long way....

When ROTF made over 800 million, and 2nd only behind Harry Porter. Trust me, Paramount and Hasbor could careless about complaints.

The best you can hope for is that there won't be as many sex jokes in Transformers 3, besides that its going to be exactly the samething.

Yer right. I can tell you first hand a lot of companies do not play nice. You know who you are. :wave

Ever since the movies came out, there has been a lot of new of companies that just want to exploit the fans. They even hire Public Relations companies to spam us. The joke is really on them. With so many licenses around. That $10 people have to spend on Transformers is not going to go to everyone. Most of the licensees will crash and burn while Hasbro counts their profits. :tfpwn

You seem to forget them TOTTALLY trashing the Transformers back story on Bay's whim. That's hardly being fussy IMO.

Michael Bay: The fans are very vocal and we listened. I worked very closely with the writers in order to dive more deeply into the mythology. We really looked for elements that have never been explored and we discovered some story lines that we wanted to elaborate. This is a coming of age story for Sam but we also wanted to delve much deeper into the personalities of the robots. There is much, much more robot interaction in this film. This film has many more personal moments but will also appeal to the hardcore fans as it can be wicked at times.

Found this quote by bay before the 2nd movie came out.... I did not see any of what he talked about in the movie...

Also, was this post about bay or fox not being in the next movie?

^ actually his movies do make a lot of money but a larger majority of people dislike the movies.

Basically what happens:

say you have 20 people go see a TF movie because they are TF fans. out of that 20, 15 thought it was a terible movie and the other 5 did not. 3 of those 5 see it 1 more time and the other 2 see it 4 more times each bringing the movie having been watched up to 31 times. So even though most of the people disliked the movie it still makes a lot of $$ and looks like more people saw it/ there for liked it, than really did.

I would believe that if I didn't see 3 theater full of people laughing and clapping at the end of all his movies. With that same logic why didn't GIJOE do as well? If it was the better movie, why didn't people go see it?

Basically what happens:

I would believe that if I didn't see 3 theater full of people laughing and clapping at the end of all his movies. With that same logic why didn't GIJOE do as well? If it was the better movie, why didn't people go see it?

On several sites I read that a lot of people said that they were dissapointed in how the TF movies turned out so they passed on the GIJoe movie to avoid the same dissapointments...

On several sites I read that a lot of people said that they were dissapointed in how the TF movies turned out so they passed on the GIJoe movie to avoid the same dissapointments...

That doesn't make one lick of sense. That's like saying I'm not going to see Ironman 2 because Wolverine sucked.

Ironman is a 2nd movie not a first and there have been dozens of marvel movies. GIJoe was only the 2nd hasbro movie and a lot of people who already cared about TF were dissapointed over ow the 2nd movie was and did not want to take the chances with GIJ.

I am willing to bet though that the GIJoe dvd will sell really well.

Archived