Should Megan Fox be in Transformers 3? Is it time for the arrival of Carly?

nakobass

A: The only reason she wouldn't be in the 3rd movie is if she asked for to much cash.

B: If only for the sake of series continuity, she kind of has to be in these as long as Sam is. These aren't Bond movies.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen all of his movies and by far TF2 had some of the worse acting from him ever. Now don't get me wrong he had his moments but overall he did not do as well as he did in the first LATF movie. (That could be due to bad dirrecting and a whole lot of other stuff) but over all his performance was subpar in TF2. Heck he acted better in "HOLES".....

It would represent a great way to put the Decepticons over as legitimate threats, as truly evil beings worthy of only our scorn and hatred to have them kidnap Mikaela and slowly and gleefully tear her limb from limb. Well, either that or America would fall in love with the 'Con who did the deed.

The only reason anyone went to see Jennifers Body was to see fox's breast...

Any ways.

I would like to see TF 3 start off 20-30 years from the present, a much older (and better actor) Sam stands with his son in front of a grave that says,"mikaela witwicky beloved mother and wife."

Sam Says something like, "It's been ten years but it still feels like I saw her yesterday" his sone Daniel says, "Dad do we have to go?" Sam, "Aren't you excited to see Cybertron Daniel?"

her breasts were a real dissapointment LOL "(i didn't goe see that movie why waste money when you can find it on the internet)but that idea of yours 20 years later is awesome maybe have paul walker as sam and sienna miller as carly

Everybody knows she's eye candy for all the guys. I was thinking more about her causing problems behind the camara. The Bay crew members who wrote that letter are not going to forget everything they said about her during the filming of Transformers 3. And she won't forget either. In a perfect world the crew memebers and Megan Fox could be professional and get the job done without any problems. But this isn't a perfect world, and I'll bet if she showed up for filming there will be problems. I'll also bet those 3 crem members are not alone in their opinion of her.

This is hilarious. You guys must all be from the Michael Bay fanclub or something, all logging in at once to try and slander Megan for what she said about the ol' tyrant. Back when TF2 came out, and that whole thing about the Twins being racist caricatures went down, I think I caught a glimpse of Bay's personality. He said "They're just two dumb robots who are young and dumb". The way he said it was the way an 11-year-old says it. An 11-year-old who thinks painting flames on a car makes it go faster, and the Saxophone is cool because it has an "x" in it, and (hint-hint) EXPLOSIONS should be as big as humanly possible.

What we should really be asking is this: Should Michael Bay be allowed to direct TF3?

I like my plots worthwhile, my directors thoughtful and mature, and my CHILDHOOD HEROES not ripping the FACES off decepticons.

^ I think that would work great.... It would limit the # of humans in the movie and give us a chance to really see cybertron and the transformers. I think it is time that they have a movie about the transformers and how they interact with humans and not the other way around like the first two LA movies...

And for the record I still think they need a new director too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

personaly, I don't care if she is or isn't.

Unless she looses her spotlight the name will draw in more people and thats good. If she is in it though, I hope she does more then foster a love story.

In TF1 she did alot of stuff. In TF2, she whined and ran.

I say boot Bay and Fox. With all the characters available and the deep mythology how about someone who can tell a story instead of just blowing @#%! up. There really is no need for Fox's character. I would rather see Lenox and NEST with the Autobots and make Sam the public relations guy for the team. The more time they waste on her the less time they have to develope the characters.

I'm not trying to Slander Megan Fox, I'm just saying their are some serious issues between Megan Fox and Bay's film crew. Bay is Totally loyal to he's film crew. If they want her gone, Bay might consider it. And for the record, I really enjoy Micheal Bay's movies. Bad Boys, The Rock, Armageddon are some of my favorite movies. I always listen to his commentary. He has a very strong personality, that's why a lot of people do not like him. He said it himself, he doesn't take no for an answer.

Archived