Custom of the Week - Transformers Crossover Cobra Commander Rattler

MISP Steve

Since you 80s toon heads got two movies this summer from Transformers and GI Joe. We thought it would be fitting to name Mangamike's awesome Transformers Crossover Cobra Commander Rattler Custom of the Week! Interestingly enough, Mangamike has taken a Marvel Crossover Thor action figure and kit-bashed it into the Transformers GI Joe Crossover Cobra Commander / Rattler. We gotta say, this figure works much better as a Cobra Commander figure and vehicle than the former superhero attempt <br />
Read the Full News Story Here

Finally, a sane use for Marvel Transformers.

Still, I do wish Hasbro would get around to G.I. Joe Transformers. I'm tired of seeing these desperate people using the incorrect A-10 as a stand in for the Cobra Rattler.

I will sound like an elitist or an idiot but I wish fans were left in charge of designing and producing the toys because they are making a better job than the official designers, or at least they (fan designers) make cooler toys.

PS:

COOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! *cough**cough**cough**cough*

:lol :lol :lol :lol

This is a nice looking Custom. I was working on a similar one, but I was going to make it a Wild Weasel/ Cobra Rattler Custom. My only issue was how to make it a Blue rattler and then have a Red Body Uniform for Wild Weasel. Thus, I didn't get very far with it.

I will sound like an elitist or an idiot but I wish fans were left in charge of designing and producing the toys because they are making a better job than the official designers, or at least they (fan designers) make cooler toys.

PS:

COOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! *cough**cough**cough**cough*

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Problem with that is, official designers have to keep it in a price bracket. Fans don't.

It's a nifty custom, but to be honest, I actually thought it was a Cobra Viper instead of Cobra Commander, initially. Maybe if he had a head more similar to CC's Battle Armor?

Archived