Colorado Sightings

JABoyle3875

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I found Ultra Red alert on Tuesday morning at the Super Walmart on Yosemite and Hampden. And DAMN, is he cool! I got the only one they had, but one of the other Wally worlds might have him! :thumb

Have you spotted any wave 4 basics yet?

The only new stuff I've seen recently are the newest minicon pack, Brushguard, that craptacular Rhino and the lizard Decepticon whose name escapes me. All of them both at my SuperTarget, and shockingly, the Target Greatland at Buckingham Square "Mall".

And you SUCK for finding Ultra Red alert. SUCK! SUCK! SUCK! He's definitely on my want list, along with the other Cybertronian Defense bots. ;)

I'm not even going to TRY transformer hunting tomorrow.....I have to work, but in a produce department, it's an easy day. (Yesterday was the hard day, $7600 JUST in produce) But I'll be damned if I'm straing TEN FEET out of my department, let alone near the toys in any store tomorrow.

We DID get another Alternator aside from the five Windchargers though.....they put out a Swindle! ;)

Finally picked up a Sideways, I'm glad I did. Details on him are great.

Yeah, Sideways is awesome! Glad you got to pick him up! :thumb

I'll keep you posted if I happen to go anywhere and see some bots (especially Red alert... you definitely don't want to miss this guy! ;)  ).

If I feel brave enough, I may venture into Target tomorrow morning before work, because I REALLY want those basics!  :D

Well, I did go by your Target on Friday morning (sometime around 9am)... didn't see anything new, though.

Stopped by the Target Greatland over on Havana after work, and they had all 4 of the new basics; Wreckloose, the Street-Speed Mini-con team, Brushguard, and Backstop. I'm immensely impressed with Wreckloose... great poseability in both modes, the key gimmick doesn't interfere with the toy in any way, just an overall great design. Backstop, on the other hand... :wtf

I went out today and stopped by the Super Walmart (yes... the refurbishing is DONE! :thumb ), and they had Ultra Red alert! That was about 2 hours ago, don't know how long he'll languish on the shelf there. Seems like Walmarts are getting them first around here. :thumb

I've checked all three TRU's in the last two days, none of them have anything new. The Westminster TRU has all of the Alts it seems, but nothing brand new beyond Decepticharge. Mudflap and Leobreaker are in abundance at all three stores.

Well, that's it for me. Let me know if you find URA! :thumb

Nice to know he is popping up more and more. :) A pity that he didn't show up at a Target this week for me, since I could have bagged him for the on sale price, AND a 10% discount on top of that. Perhaps I'll pick him up for a Xmas present to myself, along with the preorder of Wave 2/3 Legends of Cyberton figures.

He may show up at my store soon.......we were down to only two Dark Scorponoks after yesterday. We even sold a Windcharger and a Swindle! :) And I swear, we must have sold at least 15 Supreme Screamers, since there was a large gap on the risers above the Cybertron pegs.....yeesh!

The store did $400,000 in sales yesterday......missed #1 in the district by $1,000......some bastard store down on County Line Road beat us. Even with that, we were 658th in the company, which makes me shudder to think what it would take to get into the top 5 company wide.

Well, I took a trip down to Castle Rock today, the Toy Liquidators at the Outlet Mall has re-issue Sideswipe for 13.98!  :clap  Not much else to report there, though. :redface

The Super Walmart up the road had 1 Ultra Red alert (on the riser above the TFs).  :clap  I didn't check to see if there was another behind that one, though. :redface

Nothing new at CR Target. :redface  :redface

^*&$%(^*&%(^*&$(*%($*&%!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the past two days, I have gone to the following -

3 SuperTargets

2 Regular Targets

1 Target Greatland

2 Toys R Uses

3 Super Wal Marts

1 Regular Wal Mart

AND I FOUND NOTHING OF INTEREST. The most exciting things were quite a few energon combiner limbs at the Park Meadows Toys R Us. And for some reason, My SuperTarget had 4 Sideways figures dropped on us.

I am filled with incredible jealousy of you right now, you've gotten your CD Red alert and keep seeing him, while I can't find the ONE Cybertron figure I'm interested in to save my life.

I am THIS close to paying BBTS' premium for him, considering the gas I have wasted and the time as well. (EDIT: Just my friggin' luck....they are sold out. Figures.)

While I have your attention.......have you seen ANY Alternators in any Wal-Marts in the past 3 months? I haven't even seen a pricetag on the shelf, out of 6 or 7 Wally Worlds.

I haven't seen ANY Alternators at ANY Walmarts... I think the dingleberries decided to drop the line. Which is totally lame. They'll carry entire ENDCAPS of crappy toys that no one wants, and yet not a single Alternator to be found anywhere. The lack of distribution is the ONLY reason I preordered the new case from BBTS, otherwise I would have just waited.

I'll keep posting about Red alert until you find him. My only goal in that is to help you find him. I think the fact that I've seen him three times is not just luck, but also a good sign that you'll find him soon, too! :)

Besides, you found Sideways about 2 weeks before I ever saw him so I know how you feel! :P  Just don't give up, I'm sure you'll score URA before you know it! :thumb

BTW, not too much of a big deal, and depending on how you feel about Mini-cons... the TRU in Aurora has the new 2-packs. Even though these are just recolors of the Land Military and Air Military teams, the colors look way better (IMHO, of course). Didn't know if you were looking for 'em, but they're out! :D

I'm seriously tempted to preorder Skids and Sunstreaker from them. I'm lucky in that I already have Prowl and I kept my Tracks.....I guess I was one of the fortunate ones with him, since I saw him at least 3 separate times in retail last fall.

As for the mini-con 2packs, not really my cup of tea. But it's good to hear that even more new stuff is heading out.

If I find CDRA before Xmas, he'll be my Christmas gift from me to me. If not.......Skids and Sunstreaker! :)

I haven't seen ANY Alternators at ANY Walmarts... I think the dingleberries decided to drop the line. Which is totally lame. They'll carry entire ENDCAPS of crappy toys that no one wants, and yet not a single Alternator to be found anywhere. The lack of distribution is the ONLY reason I preordered the new case from BBTS, otherwise I would have just waited.

Your serious? Walmart(in the US at least) hasn't ordered Alts all Summer. even before the Summer. they won't start selling them again till next year maybe in Spring. Target and TRU is our only Salvation.

Archived