Colorado Sightings

JABoyle3875

Within the past two days, I have seen all of the latest wave of Deluxe Cybertron figs - Runamuck, Buzzsaw, Sideways, Blurr (GF got it for my B-Day), Snarl and Longrack at the I-225/Alameda SuperTarget (None now, but they were there yesterday), and at the Colorado/Alameda ST.....

Also, a Red alert at the CO/Ala ST with a DVD! Odd.

:thumb

Thanks for the heads up! I ran around a bit to several Targets, and nobody had anything. I ran by the Colorado/Alameda Target and they did have a couple of Buzzsaws, 1 Snarl, and 1 Runamuck left. I snagged Snarl and Buzzsaw and left the Runamuck (sorry, can't stand that mold). They also had an Alt. Decepticharge and a Mudflap. :tfgrin

I thumbed through all of the pegs, and it looked as though all of the Red alerts had the DVDs. Kind of cool, I guess. I'm dying to see what's on the DVD, as I have yet to see a single episode of Cybertron! :clap

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there's not much to report from today's rounds. Did find Longrack at the Super Target on 120th and Washington. They also had 1 Alt. Decepticharge. :thumb

I stopped by the Super Kmart on 104th ave. They had 4 Alt. Hounds and 2 Alt. Silver Streaks. No Dead Ends. :tdown

The Super Target at Stapleton Plaza had Alt. Prowl! I left it there (I preordered the case from BBTS which is supposed to have one in it), so some lucky kid or collector will find it! They also had 1 Alt. Decepticharge. :clap

Well, there's not much to report from today's rounds. Did find Longrack at the Super Target on 120th and Washington. They also had 1 Alt. Decepticharge. :thumb

I stopped by the Super Kmart on 104th ave. They had 4 Alt. Hounds and 2 Alt. Silver Streaks. No Dead Ends. :tdown

The Super Target at Stapleton Plaza had Alt. Prowl! I left it there (I preordered the case from BBTS which is supposed to have one in it), so some lucky kid or collector will find it! They also had 1 Alt. Decepticharge. :clap

Went to various Targets, etc. The one at Colorado Mills had a Buzzsaw and a Longrack.

Also went to the TRU at Park Meadows and saw 2 Vector-Screamer packs (bought 1) and THREE Alt Wheeljacks.  :thumb

I'll be repainting one of my Vector Primes here over the next few weeks. :)  :tflaugh

I want pics of your VP when it's done! :clap

BTW, head's up (if you're looking for it)... the Cybertron Omega Prime has arrived at Costco! 31.99, I almost picked up 2, but Costco doesn't take credit cards. The one at Wadsworth (south of 285, can't remember the cross street) had a ton of them.

The Walmart next door had Cybertron Blurr and Longrack, and the Target at Wadsworth and Bowles had Runamuck, Blurr, and Snarl. They're all still there, I'm looking for Sideways (still!).

:thumb

Edit: Actually, Costco does take American Express. But I haven't dealt with AMEX since they torqued me off over 10 years ago. :tdown

At my (I-225/Alameda) SuperTarget, looks like they put out two fresh cases of Cybertron deluxes, including two of the oh so sexy Sideways figures. Also one Mudflap and one Leobreaker.

Would have picked up one.......except for the fact that sitting on top of 5 Windchargers...........was an ALT SHOCKBLAST! :) :) :) :) :) So that's one off of my list, all I need is Meister and Dead End now.

• 2 weeks later...
2 Cybertron Evacs at the I-225/Alameda SuperTarget, I bought one. :) Will have a review up relatively soon. :)

Cool! I actually found one last night (would have posted, but I was too tired), but I'd be interested in seeing what you think of him.

I also found Sideways... FINALLY! :redface I've been looking for one ever since he first started showing up in all of these sightings threads. I have to say, he is pretty damned cool. I'm glad to finally see what all of the hub-bub was about! :clap

I also bought Runamuck. Someone had told me that they really improved the mold. Well, the front end holds together better than Sideswipe's did. God, I hate that toy... :finger:

:eek

Anyways, I found Sideways at the Super Walmart at Wadsworth and Colfax. Evac was found at the Walmart on South Wadsworth (south of Hwy 285). It was the only one they had. They also had one Mudflap.

I haven't seen jack for Alternators lately. I'm hoping that this is a good sign, as it is hopefully clearing the way for the new assortment. :thumb

I love Evac. I've got a review with pics of him up in the Toy Discussion section. Nothing fancy, just general impressions.

I was tempted to pick up the other one and put him on the End Cap for trade, for a Meister or Dead End.

I was at your store tonight, and saw that they had 2 Evacs sitting on the shelf! :clap

They also had Sideways. The store looked to be awesomely stocked on all of the TFs, except for the basics. Maybe this is a sign that they'll get the Wave 4's in soon. :thumb

BTW, what's up with the 5 Alt Windchargers sitting on the shelf? :wtf

I love Evac. I've got a review with pics of him up in the Toy Discussion section. Nothing fancy, just general impressions.

I was tempted to pick up the other one and put him on the End Cap for trade, for a Meister or Dead End.

I was at your store tonight, and saw that they had 2 Evacs sitting on the shelf! :clap

They also had Sideways. The store looked to be awesomely stocked on all of the TFs, except for the basics. Maybe this is a sign that they'll get the Wave 4's in soon. :thumb

BTW, what's up with the 5 Alt Windchargers sitting on the shelf? :wtf

We've been getting fresh cases of the newest Sideways, etc assortment almost every two weeks now. I'm surprised at how many Dark Scorponoks we have warming our Ultra section - I want us to clear room for Red alert! :)

As for the Windchargers.......yeah, I know. Pathetic. For several months, it was 6 Swindles....and a couple weekends ago, I found ONE Shockblast on our shelves, and he's home with me right now. That's been it over the past 6 months there.

What is really cruel is the star wars toys next to the Windchargers, which if you take but a brief glance down the aisle, kindasorta look like fishbowl Alternators at first peek. I know they've just been released in Hong Kong, so it will be a while before they are over here. But still.......

Compare that to the Alameda/Colorado store, where they had Decepticharge, Wheeljack, Swindle, Shockblast and Battle Ravage this past weekend.......

Archived