Colorado Sightings

JABoyle3875

Speak of the devil-bots...

Mudflap and Leobreaker, at the Super Walmart on Chambers and Parker Road. Only one each, I snagged both. I also spotted 2 Armorhides, and 1 each of Undermine and Brakedown (that was this morning, though).

I hope these aren't the only ones in the Denver area, too. Every Walmart I've been to in the last few days (except for the one I went to this morning) has had a bunch of the Voyager class stuff clogging their shelves. :eek2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Target at County Line Rd and University (right off of C-470) had 1 Leobreaker! (should still be there, sighted at about 6:30 p.m. tonight)

:yay

Dang, that's quite a drive from my apartment. (1st and Havana-ish.)

But at least I found 1 Armorhide, 1 Brakedown and 2 Undermines at the Toys R Us at 225/Mississippi. Bought one of each, $15 total after the Buy 2 get 1 free sale.

I think the way I'm going to scale back my Cybertron collecting will be to purchase only truly new molds.....no repaints/recycles.

Well, the new Super Target at Stapleton is open! (It's on 49th and Quebec)

They don't have anything BRAND brand new, but all of the Cybertron stuff (waves 1 & 2 of the basics and deluxes, wave 1 of everything else), they also did have Alternators Swerve, 2 Grimlocks, and 1 Swindle. My guess is that when they open a new store, they've already had the toy assortments packed for that store months ago.

The Super Target on Lincoln and Yosemite is supposed to open tomorrow (may already be open!), so I might go down there just to check it out. I'm still looking for the new Alt. Prowl that's out. I'm guessing that since I saw Decepticharge last week that Alt. Prowl is also out here as well. :thumb

Well, the new Super Target at Stapleton is open! (It's on 49th and Quebec)

They don't have anything BRAND brand new, but all of the Cybertron stuff (waves 1 & 2 of the basics and deluxes, wave 1 of everything else), they also did have Alternators Swerve, 2 Grimlocks, and 1 Swindle. My guess is that when they open a new store, they've already had the toy assortments packed for that store months ago.

The Super Target on Lincoln and Yosemite is supposed to open tomorrow (may already be open!), so I might go down there just to check it out. I'm still looking for the new Alt. Prowl that's out. I'm guessing that since I saw Decepticharge last week that Alt. Prowl is also out here as well. :thumb

The ST in Lone Tree IS open - that one, Stapleton and one up on Kipling in Arvada all opened on Wednesday. Sunday is the official "Grand" opening. Wed = Soft Opening. And so far, the Lone Tree and Stapleton store have been VERY VERY slow, so merch won't move too quickly. Combined their first day, they did a touch under $35,000.....my store alone that day did $108,000. Colorado & Alameda.....$250,000 easy. Don't know about Arvada, they are not in my district so I can't check their numbers.

Lone Tree is in a great location, once people figure out they are open, look out. Probably will be a prime hunting spot due to merch moving. Stapleton will take at LEAST 6-10 months to wake up, you've seen how desolate it is right now with the construction. It was the same with my store when we opened, it was just us and the Sportsmans warehouse - everything else didn't even have a roof yet, if they even had walls.

And the Swerve and one of the Grimmys you speak of is no longer at the Stapleton store.......They are in my living room. I swore I'd give up on Alts, but I just can't. Addicted. :)

I hope to have my collection caught back up within 4 - 5 months....after selling some of them off, I now need to reacquire Dead End, Meister, (Although I have a BT Meister to hold his place), and Shockblast, and acquire for the first time Wheeljack, Decepticharge and Prowl.

Thank god I held on to my Blue Tracks, he's rather valuable I gather.

My SuperTarget has been sitting on 4 Windchargers for at least 6 months now, and the store on Gartrell Road & E-470 has been sitting on 4 Battle Ravages.

I am trying to figure out though, why my store and Colorado/Alameda have such a larger space for Cybertron. Every other ST and Target Greatland have only one row of Cybertron deluxes, we have 4. Scouts, 1 for them, 4 for us.

Oh - spotted Leobreaker and Mudflap at the Super Wal Mart in Quebec Square......I took a look at them and wasn't exactly impressed in person, another reason why I'm back with my Alts. Mudflap especially looks rather cheap.

Indeed Prowl IS out in Colorado - I bagged him, Decepticharge AND Wheeljack at the regular Target on Lincoln and Parker Rd in Parker.....T-933.

That's the first time I've seen anything good at that one. They also had two BRavages, and a Windcharger.

Also went by the ST in Lone Tree.....jeebus, that's a nice store. They seemed to be pretty busy, but it IS grand opening today. They had two each of Swerve, Grimmy and Swindle.

Now I just have to kick myself in the ass for selling Meister, Dead End and Shockblast. If I hadn't done that, I would have a complete set right now! #@$@%%@#%$!!!!!!!

Damn... I've been missing posts! :eek2

I spotted the Starscream vs. Vector Prime 2 pack at the TRU in littleton (South Wadsworth) yesterday. They had 4 of them, I didn't pick one up because I'm debating on whether or not to paint one of the Vector Primes. I do like the color scheme on the Starscream, though! :thumb

As for the Alts, Tracks is making a comeback! He's going to be in the new bubble-style packaging along with Sunstreaker, Prowl, and Skids. I preordered the case (even though I have Tracks) from BBTS because I do not want to miss these guys! :redface

There's a good chance you can still acquire Shockblast. I kep seeing him at the Target in Castle Rock. He's there just about every time I go there. I did see some Alt Dead Ends at a Kmart recently (the Super K up north in Northglenn on 104th avenue). I'm not sure if they'll still be there or not, but I'll post about them if they're still there the next time I go by that store. :)

BTW, I got Mudflap recently... I think he's pretty cool! Definitely one of the better Cybertron toys (IMHO), and Leobreaker is not too bad, neither! :thumb

Damn... I've been missing posts! :eek2

I spotted the Starscream vs. Vector Prime 2 pack at the TRU in littleton (South Wadsworth) yesterday. They had 4 of them, I didn't pick one up because I'm debating on whether or not to paint one of the Vector Primes. I do like the color scheme on the Starscream, though! :thumb

As for the Alts, Tracks is making a comeback! He's going to be in the new bubble-style packaging along with Sunstreaker, Prowl, and Skids. I preordered the case (even though I have Tracks) from BBTS because I do not want to miss these guys! :redface

There's a good chance you can still acquire Shockblast. I kep seeing him at the Target in Castle Rock. He's there just about every time I go there. I did see some Alt Dead Ends at a Kmart recently (the Super K up north in Northglenn on 104th avenue). I'm not sure if they'll still be there or not, but I'll post about them if they're still there the next time I go by that store. :)

BTW, I got Mudflap recently... I think he's pretty cool! Definitely one of the better Cybertron toys (IMHO), and Leobreaker is not too bad, neither! :thumb

Hmmm....interesting about Shockblast. My girlfriend is flying into town on Wednesday, and she is planning on purchasing a birthday present for me then. Since it will be her first trip to Colorado, a sightseeing trip to Castle Rock might be in order. ;) And to Northglenn, too, to check for Dead End.

What is the price on the Vector-Screamer pack? Is it $34.99 like on the TRU website? That would be a little more than I would be comfortable with her spending on me (both of us are still poor college students), but one day I might pick it up for Screamer, and to repaint Vector Prime as an evil bot. :)

I'd be tempted to preorder that case from BBTS as well, but I have them all already, except for of course Sunstreaker. ;)

What is the price on the Vector-Screamer pack? Is it $34.99 like on the TRU website? That would be a little more than I would be comfortable with her spending on me (both of us are still poor college students), but one day I might pick it up for Screamer, and to repaint Vector Prime as an evil bot. :)

Yep, it was $34.99! :thumb

And if you repaint VP, you must post pics!!! :D

Yep, it was $34.99! :thumb

And if you repaint VP, you must post pics!!! :D

Oh, I will. :)

Within the past two days, I have seen all of the latest wave of Deluxe Cybertron figs - Runamuck, Buzzsaw, Sideways, Blurr (GF got it for my B-Day), Snarl and Longrack at the I-225/Alameda SuperTarget (None now, but they were there yesterday), and at the Colorado/Alameda ST.....

Also, a Red alert at the CO/Ala ST with a DVD! Odd.

Archived