Colorado Sightings

JABoyle3875

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spotted ANOTHER Alternators Swerve today... the TRU by Park Meadows mall! :eek2

They had a lot of the Cybertron toys (wave 1 only), it's nice to see a TRU that keeps stock on the new stuff! :thumb

Damn, and here I just posted on the end cap that I'm selling all of my Alternators, I'm fed up with the distribution problems, and I'm enjoying Cybertron more.

Pity it's 15+ miles away from me (I'm in north Aurora, by Stapleton), or I'd run and check it out.

Just found Override and Red alert at the Super Target on Colorado Blvd and Alameda! They had one of each, snagged them both.

And Red alert is AWESOME!!! :clap

JABoyle, hope you find him soon. He's a surprisingly cool figure, neat robot mode and wicked transformation (one of the niftiest I've seen in a LONG time). :thumb

• 2 weeks later...

Found Dark Scorponok at the Super Walmart on Parker and Chambers. Definitely a good thing hitting them early (less people, they stock at night so you're more likely to find new stuff), I went in this morning and BAM there he was! :clap

Haven't seen any more Red alerts or Overrides. Hope someone else is having better luck! :thumb

Found Dark Scorponok at the Super Walmart on Parker and Chambers. Definitely a good thing hitting them early (less people, they stock at night so you're more likely to find new stuff), I went in this morning and BAM there he was! :clap

Haven't seen any more Red alerts or Overrides. Hope someone else is having better luck! :thumb

May Axe wielding barbarians with dubious body odor invade your personal space.

Just kidding......I've had NO luck recently, but methinks we might see Mudflap and Leobreaker soon, since BBTS has them. ($9 markup on each)

Probably for the best I've had no luck, since I have ZERO bucks to spend - moving soon, and had to replace many of my Simpsons DVDs.

Just found Override and Red alert at the Super Target on Colorado Blvd and Alameda! They had one of each, snagged them both.

And Red alert is AWESOME!!! :clap

JABoyle, hope you find him soon. He's a surprisingly cool figure, neat robot mode and wicked transformation (one of the niftiest I've seen in a LONG time). :thumb

After paying all of my bills, I found I had an extra bit of money, so I went hunting. My first target was the SuperTarget where you found Red alert.........

The gods smiled upon me - they had another Red alert and Override, so I now have Red alert. :)

You are right, nifty figure. Clearly inspired by the Dodge Magnum, too bad they don't sell a Magnum with the flip out guns for whittling down traffic during rush hour. :)

My only complaint about him is that he's rather short and squat in robot mode. But still quite happy. :)

:clap  :thumb

Coolness that you found him! :yay

I saw another set (Override and Red alert) at the Target in Castle Rock. They also had Dark Scorponok. :thumb

The Super Target at Wadsworth and Bowles had 2 Dark Scorponoks.

The Walmart at Santa Fe and Hampden also had 1 Dark Scorponok. I don't think he's going to be as "limited" as some people might have thought! :wave

BTW, I also took a trip down to the Toy Liquidators at the Factory Outlets in Castle Rock, and they had all of the latest wave of Energon toys (except the basics) on clearance! Deluxes were 6.88, Megas were 13.88, and Ultras were 15.88! They also had Universe Depth Charge and Tankor & Obsidian for 13.88 as well!

I know Wing Saber was kind of hard to find, but they had 2 of him sitting there. Awesome deal for anyone who hasn't found him yet! :thumb

• 3 weeks later...

Long time no see! :eek

I found Undermine, Brakedown, and Armorhide at the Walmart off of Hampden and Santa Fe. They only had one of each, I snagged them all.

I highly recommend Armorhide and Undermine. Armorhide is a neat looking truck, and Undermine is just wicked cool in both modes. Brakedown is very flimsy-feeling, but he's still cool. :thumb

Yeah, I hear Mudflap and Leobreaker are both neat! :thumb

I saw Undermine and Armorhide at the almost "Super" Walmart in Westminster (92nd and Sheridan). Didn't see Brakedown anywhere. I've also been seeing a lot of Overrides and Red alerts at Walmart lately, and the sightings thread at the Allspark has three sightings so far for Mudflap and Leobreaker, all three were sighted at Walmart.

Of course, I'm still going to check the other stores, as well. You never know... :wave

BTW, there are TWO Alt. Swerves at the TRU in Westminster. :eek

Archived