Colorado Sightings

JABoyle3875

Okay, it's official... EVERYONE has gotten Cybertron before Target (not knocking your place of work, JABoyle, just making an observation).

Kmart (Colfax & Chambers) now has Cybertron:

Wave 1 scout and deluxes

Crumplezone and Vector Prime

Usually Kmart is the last to get anything, Targets are usually one of the first stores to start getting new stuff. Just thought it was odd.

BTW, any hint of Alt. Swerve? I keep looking, but no luck.

Edit: I bought King 'Screamer tonight...  BIG toy...  :eek

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh hell, knock it. They deserve it.  Seems like that SuperTarget gets more and more screwed up every day.

Amazing that THAT Kmart (It is the closest one to where I live) got new stuff.......I have never found anything good there.

As for Alternators......the newest one I've found was Shockblast a month ago at the I-225/Mississippi Toys R Us. For the last 3 months, my SuperTarget has been innundated with Swindles and Windchargers. A while back they did a slight revision to that aisle, and knocked down the alts from two facings to one.....so when they did that, instead of 12 alts, they could put out 6. And they put out six Swindles! No wonder we have sold about 3 since then, and they have all been replaced by Windchargers.

Whoops - had to edit to change a name

• 2 weeks later...

SuperTarget 1471 (Aurora, CO) is now stocking Cybertron figures.....so far, everything except Vector Prime, Crumplezone and Starscream. I would imagine other Super Targets, Target Greatlands and regular Targets will be doing it about now too, if they haven't already.

The area assigned to it is about twice as large as the last Energon assignment.

And thanks to that, I got to pick up Universe Whirl for $5! :)

SuperTarget 1471 (Aurora, CO) is now stocking Cybertron figures.....so far, everything except Vector Prime, Crumplezone and Starscream. I would imagine other Super Targets, Target Greatlands and regular Targets will be doing it about now too, if they haven't already.

Sweet deal on the Whirl! :thumb

Yeah, I'm still hitting every Target I can... I haven't seen any sign of Alt. Swerve anywhere (I've been checking the TRU's as well). I've already gotten all of the Cybertron toys thanks to Walmart and TRU.  :wave

Anyways, thanks for the head's up on the Targets. Hopefully, they'll start putting out new Alternators! :clap

Sweet deal on the Whirl! :thumb

Yeah, I'm still hitting every Target I can... I haven't seen any sign of Alt. Swerve anywhere (I've been checking the TRU's as well). I've already gotten all of the Cybertron toys thanks to Walmart and TRU.  :wave

Anyways, thanks for the head's up on the Targets. Hopefully, they'll start putting out new Alternators! :clap

Whirl is certainly worth $5.....but not $20. ;)

As of when I left work today at about 2:30pm, we had two Windchargers, two Swindles and a Battle Ravage out. The Alternators spot is only one facing wide, so they can fit a maximum of six out at a time.

But 4 feet of Transformer goodness is nice, since it's much larger than the last Energon space.

And BBTS has Hot Shot and Overdrive in stock there, so perhaps we'll start seeing them in retail stores soon. I'm not about to pay $13.99 for $9.99 figures....40% markup! Yikes!

I saw that the Toys R Us at Park Meadows had been restocked on Alts, and had a couple of Grimlocks, so obviously at one point they had a new case assortment there. But no Swerves, Wheeljacks or Decepticharges.

Yeah, I saw the restock of the Alts at TRU, but no Swerves. I don't think Decepticharge is out yet (at least not according to the sightings forum at the Allspark). :redface

I stopped by 2 Targets tonight. The one at Mississippi and Havana still hasn't gotten around to their reset. Their toy department looks to have been ransacked by Mongolian hordes, so maybe it'll be soon. I also stopped by your Target, and you're right, they DO have a lot of TF goodness! :clap

I'm going down to the 'Springs tomorrow, I'll post any sightings I come across when I get back. :thumb

Yeah, I saw the restock of the Alts at TRU, but no Swerves. I don't think Decepticharge is out yet (at least not according to the sightings forum at the Allspark). :redface

I stopped by 2 Targets tonight. The one at Mississippi and Havana still hasn't gotten around to their reset. Their toy department looks to have been ransacked by Mongolian hordes, so maybe it'll be soon. I also stopped by your Target, and you're right, they DO have a lot of TF goodness! :clap

I'm going down to the 'Springs tomorrow, I'll post any sightings I come across when I get back. :thumb

The one at Miss/Havana is going under an even more major reset than mine, since the toys department used to be in the back of the store, as it is in mine. Mongolian hordes.....definitely true. :)

That's a bad store anyways, two top 10% of the company stores are within 15-20 minute drives from it. Very weak sales, subpar restocking.

I REALLY want to get my hands on a couple of Overrides, when they are released to retail. One for me, one for the girlfriend who gets a kick out of the fact that there is a transformer that is female! :)

Cybertron Override at the Toys R US, I-225/Mississippi, Aurora, CO! :)

Sweet!!! :thumb

Well, I didn't find any new Cybertron down in the 'Springs today, BUT...

I found Alternators Swerve!!! :boogie

I found him at the Super Target down in East Colorado Springs (can't remember the cross streets), he was the only one there. He actually looks pretty cool. He also comes with the BT-06 flame decal (something I didn't know about), and even though he's yet another recolor of the Corvette mold, I'm still glad to have him.  :D

I'm so happy I can hardly contain myself!  :stimpy

Cybertron Override at the Toys R US, I-225/Mississippi, Aurora, CO! :)

Sweet!!! :thumb

Well, I didn't find any new Cybertron down in the 'Springs today, BUT...

I found Alternators Swerve!!! :boogie

I found him at the Super Target down in East Colorado Springs (can't remember the cross streets), he was the only one there. He actually looks pretty cool. He also comes with the BT-06 flame decal (something I didn't know about), and even though he's yet another recolor of the Corvette mold, I'm still glad to have him.  :D

I'm so happy I can hardly contain myself!  :stimpy

NICE. To be honest, I think I am about to give up on Alternators - in the past 3 months, I've seen ONE new one, Shockblast. The constant repaints and same cars with different heads are starting to turn me off too. Prowl.....looks like a supersized spychanger.

Whether I sell my Alts (every one up through Shockblast save for Grimlock) is another question, it would at least allow me to fund more Cybertron goodness, which is what I am truly digging right now.

Besides, moving into a new apartment soon, so fun money will be a less often sight.

Archived