Colorado Sightings

JABoyle3875

All these were found at the SuperWalMart at Quebec Square in Denver.

Energon Mirage (x1, I have it now!)

Energon Arcee (x4)

Energon Insecticon (x3, got one)

Energon Divebomb (x5......first time I've seen it here in CO)

They also had 6 Megatrons, and a whole gaggle (10+) of 20th Anny Prime.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hunting for Alt Silverstreak yesterday, which I didn't find, I saw:

Universe Ramjet @ TRU in Colorado Springs

5/24/2004

4 Remaining 20th Anniversary Hasbro Primes for $34.99 @ Target

in Colorado Springs (Platte location)

Those were the only highlights after going to 2 Wal-Marts, 2 Targets, and TRU!

• 8 months later...
For TFans in the Denver area...

Alternator Battle Ravage is at the Target in Glendale, on Alameda & Colorado Blvd.

Ah yes, T-1806. That's one of the 5 busiest Targets in the country.

I work at the Aurora Super Target, and in the past week, we have gotten 5 cases of the new assortment - Battle Ravage, Swindle, Grimlock and Windcharger. As of this morning, we had 1 Grimlock, 2 Swindles and 2 Windchargers. (I myself purchased 2 Battle Ravages, and one each of the others, for my MISB Alt collection.

And this is after having Smokescreens and Sideswipes for about 75% of 2004.

• 5 months later...

Cybertron found in Colorado!

Toys 'r' Us in Colorado Springs, Colorado

Plenty of:

Scattorshot

Ransack

Overhaul

Landmine

Dirt Boss

Thundercracker

1 of each found (and bought):

Hot Shot

Jetfire

Crumplezone

There was 1 Vector Prime left, but left him due to the paint apps (or lack thereof) and because I already have the GF version.

Also found 4 of each at the Super Walmart (I-25 and Academy):

Vector Prime

Crumplezone

This Walmart also had 16 Energon Mirages. :wtf

I've seen lots of the scout classes at the Toys R Us at I-225 & Mississippi in Aurora, where I also found and bought their one Crumplezone, Megatron and Optimus Prime.

The Toys R Us at Park Meadows mall in the Denver Tech Center had scads of Hot Shot, Landmine, Thundercracker, Dirt Boss.......plus a Megatron, some Vector Primes and one each of Jetfire and Scourge.

Between the two, I picked up both leaders, 1 each of the scout class vehicles, and Jetfire. If I had an extra $30, I would have bagged the Scourge, but man, I just love Jetfire in general and the AC-130 Spectre gunship that he is kindasorta based on. :)

I in fact plan to one day buy another Jetfire and repaint him as an AC-130, and slap a couple of decepticon stickers on him. Face it....for an Autobot, that head is pretty evil looking.

Overall......I'm kinda becoming a Cybertron whore. I love every single one I have bought so far.

Walmart at Hampden and Santa Fe has all of the Deluxes (plenty of them) as well as losts of Optimus, Megatron, Crumplezone, and Vector Prime. They also had plenty of the basics: Scattorshot, Ransack, Overhaul, Clocker, Hardtop, and the Recon Mini-con team. No Scourge, Jetfire, or Supreme Starscream.

Walmart at I-70 and Youngfield had Crumplezone, Vector Prime, and Supreme Starscream (4 of them). No price, but I'm hoping he's cheaper there than he is at TRU (49.99).

Walmart at Hampden and Santa Fe has all of the Deluxes (plenty of them) as well as losts of Optimus, Megatron, Crumplezone, and Vector Prime. They also had plenty of the basics: Scattorshot, Ransack, Overhaul, Clocker, Hardtop, and the Recon Mini-con team. No Scourge, Jetfire, or Supreme Starscream.

Walmart at I-70 and Youngfield had Crumplezone, Vector Prime, and Supreme Starscream (4 of them). No price, but I'm hoping he's cheaper there than he is at TRU (49.99).

Ooooo.....I have to go to that Wal Mart then, for Clocker, Hardtop and the Mini-Con team. Thanks for the heads up!  :thumb

I took a trip up to the "Great White North" (Loveland and Fort Collins), the Loveland Walmart had all of the Deluxes, also Crumplezone and Vector Prime. Both waves of the Scout class were present as well.

The TRU in Ft. Collins had a scant amount of Cybertron (wave 1 Scout, a few Deluxes, Op and Megs), no King 'Screamer.

I've been to just about every Target from Colorado Springs to Ft. Collins, none of them have jack. :roll

I took a trip up to the "Great White North" (Loveland and Fort Collins), the Loveland Walmart had all of the Deluxes, also Crumplezone and Vector Prime. Both waves of the Scout class were present as well.

The TRU in Ft. Collins had a scant amount of Cybertron (wave 1 Scout, a few Deluxes, Op and Megs), no King 'Screamer.

I've been to just about every Target from Colorado Springs to Ft. Collins, none of them have jack. :roll

That's because the Targets are waiting for their late July early August summer toys reset.....I happen to be a team lead at the Aurora SuperTarget, by the Aurora Mall. The F-ing Universe and Energon clearance (we have 15 signal flares for e-basics, that's it!) is still only at 30% at my store.

Nearly everything, except for Overhaul, I was able to find last night at the Quebec Square Super Wal Mart, so I now have the mini-con team, Hardtop and Clocker. :)

Clocker was a bit of a dissapointment in robot mode, but Hardtop thoroghly rocks. I'm even impressed with the minicons, and usually I HATE minicons.

I hope to have my camera working properly so I can put up a picture of my Cybertron collection....:)

Archived