Colorado Sightings

JABoyle3875

That would be Stormcloud... actually picked him up a couple days ago, they managed to fix the wings on him so they stay put in robot mode now! :thumb

And thanks to your sighting, I went to that Walmart and scored one each Ironhide and Treadbolt! :clap They did have one more of each of them when I left, as well! :thumb

Also, the Super Target by the Southwest Plaza mall had two Animated Ultra Magnus'! :pbj I took one and left the other, so they should have one more for anyone hunting down in that area! :mehappy

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked up the Tie-Bomber from the Southwest Plaza Target. He's not bad, not great, but a step in the right direction.

Walmart at the Englewood City Center (Hampden and Broadway) has Blitzwing! Sadly I'm banned from buying transformers until after christmas. *sigh* Also you can find every Wal-Mart exclusive movie figure there. I was able to get Fracture. Color scheme looks sweet on this mold. Thankfully my wife doesn't know this figure exists.

• 3 weeks later...

Found a bunch moer of the newer Robot Heroes at the Super Target off of 120th and Washington, including 2 of the TM Megs/Silverbolt 2-packs. I'm thinking they're shortpacked since there were 3-4 of all of the others. Anyways, snagged one, but plenty of others left (as well as 1 of the TM Megs/Silverbolt 2-packs). :tfgrin

The Super Walmart on 136th and I-25 has the :animated Legends Bumblebee, Prime, and Prowl... but they wouldn't let me buy them. When the cashier went to ring them up, they all thre came up "NO SELL". :redface

Oh, well, I'm sure they'll be plenty available everywhere shortly.

The Super Target on Alameda and I-225 has the Target exclusive 2-packs (Springer & Ratbat, Dirge & Roadbuster), as well as the :animated box sets that include the :animated Legends figures. They also have the Legends 5-pack, and some more movie box sets (Prime vs. Bonecrusher, Megatron vs. Battle-damaged Jazz). These are all on a back endcap in toys. :mehappy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived